Some thing Different

Now for some thing completely Different my flight starts at Plymouth  Devon and going to Nantes but on the way I go to my village where I live St Germans you can see the railway bridge

and that is the main London to Penzance  railway it runs at the back of my garden where I live in my bungalow in st Germans in Cornwall .

This flight is with p3dv4.3 and active sky and active sky cloud art  and pta and Adams preset for p3d I hope you enjoy my set of shots from my flight regards EMM .

4cv8vLz.jpg

s9VYR1Q.jpg

BSYk3qE.jpg

3  my village st germans

n0CPmTd.jpg

4 my village again st germans

0V40ACs.jpg

OQjt2cP.jpg

6 Cornwall and Devon

gnyZFqs.jpg

7 Plymouth

qxGXlZh.jpg

8  Plymouth

Xqk83Jb.jpg

oYIhEAq.jpg

6taJn88.jpg

11  coast of France

erDXLRe.jpg

12  you can see saint Brieuc in the distance

p8LaD2v.jpg

13  forest for Jack

reJEMz7.jpg

s76XmEd.jpg

hmoOijk.jpg

16 Nantes

WbWIwrd.jpg

17  Nantes

gOG83Gb.jpg

18  Nantes 

k3xJpvW.jpg

19  Nantes

ZCmnUlc.jpg

20  Nantes

y8j3JId.jpg

UMLrpcK.jpg

22 arrived at Nantes airport I  know Nantes like the back of my hand would go through ever week on my way to Spain in my truck 

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Tremendous shots Stewart , tho I was surprised by how flat the area is where you live . I mean you are EMM right .....

:):rolleyes:B):lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John  i pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight and yes it is very flat apart from a few hill that kill me to walk up its my age you know and normal service will be resumed tomorrow and back to my mountains regards EMM 

17 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Stewart, nice to see where you live.  

Thanks John i am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight  and i am glad you where pleased to see whee i live the river there is relay beautiful and the bridge in the sim is wrong

it has all concrete arches and it is very old get steam trains going over it some times and that is nice to see and there is only one shop and one pub in my village and my village is very small

but i very nice place to live the trains are at my back garden and he have a railway station which is handy because i have not got a car cant afford to run one regards EMM

v9XhDdJ.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Stewart, I like the charm of this area.  But why doesn't the water look like that in shot #2?  Is this a new 4.3 thing?

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight and I do not know about the water .

and where I live is very small just one shop  and one pub but I do not drink regardsEMM

Archived