YBCG Gold Coast

Patster-NZ

Good afternoon, all,

Just loaded the new GC Airport (looks nice), does anyone know if there should be 'people moving' in the scenery, or have I missed something in the install/setup?

I appreciate the scenery is very much 'the new kid on the block', and may have already been mentioned, but I didn't find it in the forums.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards to all,

Pat.

Hi,

Yes there are many People Flow models placed throughout the scenery.  You should see a mechanic working on a plane on the GA apron, a number of guys sweeping, a number of people lining up to board planes (some of these are static also) a number of marshallers and a number of baggage handlers.

If you are using P3DV4 ensure you have the setting for "Object Flow2" in the FTX Central 3 settings checked.

dte6OHn.jpg

7DnxjND.jpg

KlKycaM.jpg

3rMGKFp.jpg

X1VPN0t.jpg

gcWxg8s.jpg

M22IvFj.jpg

YjYzWNn.jpg

h9UeLWr.jpg

gvJb5H5.jpg

ebbnVwn.jpg

Z1ur8YH.jpg

If you are still having issues please open a new topic in the support forum.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/15-full-terrain-experience-ftx-payware-support-forum/

Cheers,

Thanks Scott, reply much appreciated.

I 'found' my people, thank you. Next time you see the guy with the broom, tell him he's sacked, - barely made any progress in an hour.

Thanks again,

Best regards,

Pat.

NZCH

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Scott, your shots are amazing!  What settings?  PTA?  REX?  Enquiring minds want to know. :D

:lol: You're very kind Jack, but I think it is just the YBCG airport which makes them look good.

I am using P3DV4.2, REX Texture Direct, REX Skyforce, and PTA.  The Skyforce and PTA were just copied straight from a community theme.  Texture direct has the sky textures etc disabled so the Skyforce textures are working there.  I have shared some community themes if you really want to try any out.  PTA preset is attached.

REX 4 Texture Direct - Theme #22551 - SH_Skyforce_Compatibility_0518

REX Skyforce - SH_SKYFORCE_0518

newzealandgoodness.ini

Cheers,

2 hours ago, Patster-NZ said:

Thanks Scott, reply much appreciated.

I 'found' my people, thank you. Next time you see the guy with the broom, tell him he's sacked, - barely made any progress in an hour.

Thanks again,

Best regards,

Pat.

NZCH

No problem Pat, glad you got it sorted.

It's funny you mention the guy with the broom.  I was watching a guy sweeping in Aerofly FS2 last night (for about 10 minutes :huh:), and was really impressed with the animation of the figure, but thought maybe they could animate the bristles of the broom too, and have dirt effects, and.......    

Having just spent 5 days flyng out of Cooly the only thing i can say is its fantastic.

It really captures the feel of the place.

My only comment would be the long grass fronds are not there in the real world in the region of the drainage ditches next to taxiway Charlie.

Super awesome work guys now PLEASE do Hamilton Island it makes Skiathos look very average...

8 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

:lol: You're very kind Jack, but I think it is just the YBCG airport which makes them look good.

I am using P3DV4.2, REX Texture Direct, REX Skyforce, and PTA.  The Skyforce and PTA were just copied straight from a community theme.  Texture direct has the sky textures etc disabled so the Skyforce textures are working there.  I have shared some community themes if you really want to try any out.  PTA preset is attached.

REX 4 Texture Direct - Theme #22551 - SH_Skyforce_Compatibility_0518

REX Skyforce - SH_SKYFORCE_0518

newzealandgoodness.ini

Cheers,

Thanks Scott!  I don't have SkyForce but I think it all comes down to the  HDR and PTA settings.  Your shots have that very nice warm and "Iain-ish" look to them!

Archived