Its ORBX Sale Time

VH-KDK

I was thinking that this would be great until I read that it excludes CityScene Gold Coast, as that was what I wanted to buy. I guess I will get something else then. Maybe Chester and some other New England airports [emoji846]

7 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Awww I bought FTX OpenLC like 3 days ago for full price.... Orbx says it's a "May Sale"... and I bought it in May!!! Is there any way they can still give me the discount??

I browse this forum for a year now, and the answer to these kind of questions was always "no". Sorry mate. But hey, it's still money well spent !

28 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Awww I bought FTX OpenLC like 3 days ago for full price.... Orbx says it's a "May Sale"... and I bought it in May!!! Is there any way they can still give me the discount??

I just bought FTX global recently. All products are well worth the money. This is a perfect time to add some LC products! B)

I've been in this situation before, it is disappointing, but money well spent though, right! [emoji846]

Plannin' on pickin' up a few more Australian east coast airports to complement the ones that I already have, and which will go well with the upcoming YBCG.  Will make for some nice airport hopping along the Australian coast.  :)

Archived