1WA6 - P3Dv4.1 - Runway/taxiways are grass

UKJim

9 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Maybe try a "Force Migration" ?

Tried that :)

I am just reinstalling P3D v4.0 and ORBX PNW, 1S2 and LIBS (again) - this will be completely clean and may help in finding the issue.

Does P3D or FTX store scenery cache or anything like that?

Cheers

I have reinstalled P3D V4.0  etc. and the tree's remain just fine. I also restarted my machine and the tree's were there. So, I am now going to install my products one by one and see if any of the other airfields or addons etc impact the tree's

I have installed quite a bit of addons and no issues - then when I installed FSPUIC the trees vanished. But this is not a definitive answer as when I sometimes reload the sim they appear. It's not all the time.

When I remove FSPUIC they show fine.

A machine reboot is required to test this properly though as it sometimes only occurs on a reboot and then restarting the sim. Not just restarting the sim.

I will continue to investigate a bit more - but can any of the developers understand why this may be?

I have installed as admin too, just pre-empting a person asking that question too :)

OK - I have a question for the developers...

Could the PTA Tool be causing this? Is refreshes the shaders when you apply a preset.

My instinct feels like no - but me knowing how touchy P3D is, you just never know :)

Archived