Orbx 10th Anniversary - March 6th 2018

John Venema

Must add my congratulations to the Team as well.

You have provided many years of enjoyment for us all.

Like many others, I began contact with VOZ .99 (Still have a copy that I spotted on a Backup drive last year) through until VOZ 1.8 which I use on my full size B737 sim in the shed (Win XP, FS9 based) along with the excellent AI Traffic (v1.1)

With my P3Dv4 based Flight Sim computer I have fully upgraded to FTX and am continuously amazed as I explore all of the developers work.

To quote my old school motto 'Upward and Onward'.

Thanks again for 10 years of enjoyment.

Aussie.

Congratulations on the anniversary!  I remember a late January day in 2009 when I was on an angry internet safari looking into exactly why Holger wasn't cranking out Misty Fjords, Tongass Fjords and Glacier Bay for FSX like he did for fs9 when I found out he was working with the former Voz guys (I had downloaded, but never gotten around to installing Voz in fs9)  A few hours later I had bought 2 Australia regions in a measure of support for hints that the team would be developing PNW and Alaska in the future.  excellent sceneries guys, and you have changed what is possible with the flightsim experience, and only a few companies can say that.   looking forward to what you guys can offer in the future!

Congratulations to JV and the team for 10 years of great work.

From memory VOZ .99 was released on Christmas Eve in 2005. Over the years the road for me has not been the smoothest with several holidays imposed on me by JV. In those days I was a bit of a hot head but over the years I consider that I have matured (well I am 71) and at one stage4 when I felt the need to vent my son/carer hides my keyboard for a couple of hours until I cool down. Now I have learned to keep my mouth shut and move on.

Once again JV congratulations on the 10th anniversary. 

Let me add my congrats and thanks too! I didn't get in to this simming stuff till MS Flight. Went then to FSX and would have definitely not have bothered to continue if I hadn't discovered Orbx Global and then PNW, and then P3D. And now I'm a confirmed addict - got everything Orbx has done, and a ****load of stuff from other vendors too. But hey - it's only money and who needs to eat anyway.

I'm sure the next few years will be even better, from the look of things.

I hope Orbx prospers, and everybody involved continues to enjoy working there. It seems like a great way to make a living!

My congratulations from The Netherlands as well for JV and his great team for the magnificient products that have been developed over the last ten years.

When I started flight simming eight years ago I had no idea at all how to fly and above all where to fly (scenery....what is a scenery ?)

A friend of mine told me there was a small scenery building company from Australia and they had nice products and I should take a look.........

Well, I bought the boxed version of PNW and there it started.......do I need to tell more!

Thank you, Orbx, for the pleasure you gave me during flying and all the best for the next decade.

Best regards Fred

Archived