Taxi light objects at KORS

tubbsds

At KORS I am missing the taxi light objects (poles and lights).  I had them under FSX but they disappeared once I installed P3D V4.1.  I am told it is a problem with the newest ObjectFlow. I had tried all of the normal remedies.  

Is this a known problem and is it being worked on?

Yes I have everything checked in the KORS control panel withing FTX Central.  Though there is no setting to check for "taxiway objects".  Like I said I have the runway poles and lights.  Apparently I am not the only one with this issue and I was told it was an ObjectFlow problem with the latest release....

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the next version of the fix, but I'm afraid it doesn't solve the problem, either. This time, the light posts are there during the day, but they disappear at night (both taxiway lights and runway lights). This whole issue is really weird... Has something changed in the way P3D v4.1 reports time of day?

Cheers,

Tym

Hi,

Looks like I didn't test it correctly the first time. When I set up the flight, I selected daytime and everything was fine, then changed the time to night and all lights disappeared. However, when I started the next flight at night, the lights were displayed OK. It appears the sim doesn't like manual time changes.

Thanks Ed, you're a star (KORS is my home base, so I really appreciate the fix). And Nick, big thanks for chasing up and testing the issue, too. I really don't envy you guys having to keep up with all of LM's compatibility-breaking changes, but then we all wanted progress, didn't we... :P

Cheers,

Tym

Archived