A wet Dart (as we're throwing)

andy1252

Beautiful image of this unusual jet.

I can remember this plane from my 1953 Observers book. The pic there shows it beached on what look like skis!

Great to see it in the air.

It is wonderful to be able to bring to life so many old and unusual planes from the past.:)

23 hours ago, BradB said:

You got that right Andy , I never have heard of this AC before . You captured her very well

Cheers, John. Got yours working yet?

22 hours ago, stewart1 said:

What  a brilliant shot Andy regards stewart 

thanks Stewart

22 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very very cool!  I've never heard of it either.  

Not just entertainment - education too!

22 hours ago, paulb said:

Nice one Andy! Well done! :)

cheers Paul. Based on your friend the Delta Dagger, apparently.

20 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful image of this unusual jet.

I can remember this plane from my 1953 Observers book. The pic there shows it beached on what look like skis!

Great to see it in the air.

It is wonderful to be able to bring to life so many old and unusual planes from the past.:)

Thanks Martyn, and yep, I totally agree with your last comment. There are two parts to all this for me - some aircraft (or more often - choppers) are faves to use to actually fly around and look at the scenery, or (less likely in my case) to enjoy the whole piloting thing, but most of my huge hangar is the equivalent of buying the old Airfix models, but even better as I don't get glue on my fingers and get to zoom the 'planes around in whatever location I fancy.

1 hour ago, andy1252 said:

Cheers, John. Got yours working yet?

thanks Stewart

Not just entertainment - education too!

cheers Paul. Based on your friend the Delta Dagger, apparently.

Thanks Martyn, and yep, I totally agree with your last comment. There are two parts to all this for me - some aircraft (or more often - choppers) are faves to use to actually fly around and look at the scenery, or (less likely in my case) to enjoy the whole piloting thing, but most of my huge hangar is the equivalent of buying the old Airfix models, but even better as I don't get glue on my fingers and get to zoom the 'planes around in whatever location I fancy.

On my list to do today , other than the "Honey Do List" which of course comes first . :):(:rolleyes::D

John

Archived