France at Dawn

1 hour ago, Caluma65 said:

Looking good Stewart.  I'm getting closer and closer to making this move with every screenshot that I see of P3Dv4.  For me, PTA looks to be a total game changer.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum I am pleased you liked my set of shots I had all the sliders in p3d set to the right  ,

Did you go to cosford this year I did  and met Richard and John it was very nice to meet them and I had a good day regards stewart

16 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Calum I am pleased you liked my set of shots I had all the sliders in p3d set to the right  ,

Did you go to cosford this year I did  and met Richard and John it was very nice to meet them and I had a good day regards stewart

Hi Stewart,

I had tickets and a hotel booked but unfortunately I had to cancel right at the last minute.  I was really disappointed to miss it.  However, I have been keeping a close eye on some of the post-Cosford posts that have been appearing on the forums and it looks like it was another very successful year.

Glad you had a good time, will hopefully get the chance to meet you at next years event :)  Cheers,

Calum

Just now, Caluma65 said:

Hi Stewart,

I had tickets and a hotel booked but unfortunately I had to cancel right at the last minute.  I was really disappointed to miss it.  However, I have been keeping a close eye on some of the post-Cosford posts that have been appearing on the forums and it looks like it was another very successful year.

Glad you had a good time, will hopefully get the chance to meet you at next years event :)  Cheers,

Calum

I look forward to meeting you Calum next year I did also have the pleasure of meeting Paul and his wife from wales at the orbx stand regards stewart

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful colourful set Stewart, the sky is beautiful.

I especially like the last view with the sun on the mountains.:)

Thanks Martyn I think I have found a winner with my sky textures at sunrise I think they look better  where there are mountains around regards stewart

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love these beautiful colors Stewart.  Man, you're posting a lot, you must spend hours and hours flying!  Wish I had that kind of time.

Thanks Jack yes I am doing a lot of flying my house work is suffering I will have to do some this week end  regards stewart

4 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

Hello Stewart

with your nice shoot ! it's seems to be at the EST of Lyon  the lake is Aiguebelette  and National park of Massif des Bauges 

That it's Right ?

Patrick

Thanks Patrick I am very pleased you liked my set of screen shots regards stewart

Archived