Mittenwald GES

BrianV

I miss the beautiful town of Mittenwald in the new GES. It is near the Austrian border in the shadow of the Karwendel mountain. Any chance of this being added in a future update? Great to have the German Alps though with such high quality scenery.

Yes - Mittenwald. Would be great to get it with the next update.

And another landmark is missing:

3 brandnew windmills (one of the biggest in Germany: 650ft) have been erected april 2017 near the german-swiss border.  These are landmarks you can see 100km far away.
Don't have the coords - pleas have a look at www.verenafohren.de

sorry that my GES does not appear in my signature - I'm too stupid to find out the order-number since all purchases changed from FSS to FTX central. How to find out them?

7 hours ago, Amundsen said:

3 brandnew windmills (one of the biggest in Germany: 650ft) have been erected april 2017 near the german-swiss border.  These are landmarks you can see 100km far away.

Don't have the coords - pleas have a look at www.verenafohren.de

Mwaaah! You have no idea how fast those thingies are popping up all around. It's a true labor for our wind turbine guy to keep track of them. :)

I forwarded this to him, but will not promise it will make it into an update shortly.

Bests,

Sascha

• 4 months later...
On 5.10.2017 at 4:19 AM, Sascha Normann said:

Mwaaah! You have no idea how fast those thingies are popping up all around. It's a true labor for our wind turbine guy to keep track of them. :)

I forwarded this to him, but will not promise it will make it into an update shortly.

Bests,

Sascha

Yeah - they did it in V 1.10!!!
Verenafohren-windpark - thank You so much!!!

Archived