Installed AU Australia Region and it's ruined my scenery

Hi,

I recently installed AU Australia region scenery and it's ruined my scenery.

E.g. Sydney Airport is always my home base, I use FlyTampa Sydney airport and that has now gone! It's back to the default Sydney airport. Also all of the terrain has gone crazy, it's replaced suburban areas with bush and there is water scenery where mountains are supposed to be etc. Please see my attached screenshots

Thank you

20170916163658_1.jpg

20170916163713_1.jpg

20170916164423_1.jpg

20170916171435_1.jpg

20170916171716_1.jpg

You have to make sure that all other scenery addons are above you Orbx entries in the scenery library. To do so, open FTXCentral go to settings and make use if the Library Insertion Point. Choose as insertion point the entry below your lowest place 3rd party addon

13 minutes ago, mopperle said:

You have to make sure that all other scenery addons are above you Orbx entries in the scenery library. To do so, open FTXCentral go to settings and make use if the Library Insertion Point. Choose as insertion point the entry below your lowest place 3rd party addon

Hi, I've actually placed it at the very bottom of the insertion list. Those screen shots in my original post are with the insertion at the very bottom.

Hello,

Fly Tampa Sydney and any other 3rd party scenery should be placed above your FTX entries in FTXC3 with Orbx openLC below your FTX entries, then the named Simulator entries, then Global Vector entries, then Simulator Numbered base entries, then the Global Vector AEC entry with the Simulator default entries at the bottom.

Start your Sim and check the layout in the Scenery Library and adjust as necessary, load to the flight screen, close your Sim, open and check and adjust in FTXC3.

• 2 months later...

Hi Smudger,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay, I went off for a couple of months and have decided to give it another crack!

Ok so I completely removed FSX:SE from my system and reinstalled it all which was devastating as I had done so much to it! Got it all back up and running 2 nights ago, and also installed AU SP4 and it all appears to run fine now. I purchased YMML V3 the same night, installed it but it doesn't work, when I load up it has the standard YMML airport. I understand as you mentioned above that you need to make changes to the library insertion point, but unfortunately I don't understand any of that stuff and can't find any type of tutorials on how to use it. If I have a fresh install of FSX running with just the purchase of YMML without anything else, is there any easy way to get it to run??

Thanks and look forward to any help you can give.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived