Breitling over Compton Abbas

Scott Harmes

Thanks guys!

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful shot of one of my favourite ORBX airports.

Now did you land there or were you just passing?:)

It is a top little airport.  I actually departed from Compton Abbas and was just doing a local fly around.  Not a long one, but a good one.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Love this area and great shot and, I want my skies to be that color.  Having trouble getting sky colors right with REX, the new REX.

I am still using Rex Essentials Plus, although I am eyeing off the new Texture Direct with Soft Clouds, the latest release.  I don't know if it will help, but the sky textures I am using for Sunrise, Daytime, and Sunset respectively are: African Dawn, Reality, and Glory (OD).  3D clouds are set 48/ Cumulus HD Enabled and Cirrus Clouds are set 35/ Wispy Cirrus HD Enabled.  The sun is "Sol".

This REX set is actually one chosen by the real weather texture selection from Rex Essentials, and was actually based on the weather in the morning a few days back in (I think) Charlotte, NC.

I am also using the same PTA Preset I have used for ages (In P3D V3), which I have attached below.

Cheers,

PTA_Preset_Strong_SH_1.zip

4 hours ago, scottharmes6 said:

Thanks guys!

It is a top little airport.  I actually departed from Compton Abbas and was just doing a local fly around.  Not a long one, but a good one.

I am still using Rex Essentials Plus, although I am eyeing off the new Texture Direct with Soft Clouds, the latest release.  I don't know if it will help, but the sky textures I am using for Sunrise, Daytime, and Sunset respectively are: African Dawn, Reality, and Glory (OD).  3D clouds are set 48/ Cumulus HD Enabled and Cirrus Clouds are set 35/ Wispy Cirrus HD Enabled.  The sun is "Sol".

This REX set is actually one chosen by the real weather texture selection from Rex Essentials, and was actually based on the weather in the morning a few days back in (I think) Charlotte, NC.

I am also using the same PTA Preset I have used for ages (In P3D V3), which I have attached below.

Cheers,

PTA_Preset_Strong_SH_1.zip

Thanks Scott!  Appreciate all the time and effort you put into your reply.

Archived