KMCO fixed but still this

Jack Sawyer

Thanks to @Nick Cooper for the KMCO fix but I still have this.  Anyone know why?  

P3Dv4

I, like Nick, use SCE, and I have enabled Orbx Global, NA L/C, Vector, Trees, and nothing else in these shots.  At the bottom you will see my insertion points.  Could this be what the problem is? Do I have correct insertion points.  The water moves around as I move around but only in this one area.

I've been using Miami airport a lot with my 777 flights to South America so I just noticed this.  Anyone that can help will be most appreciated.

pLRr2s7.jpg

bo8KNBm.jpg

2QxJr4M.jpg

FolGSy8.jpg

jaHTkGo.jpg

KYDVKRM.jpg

Just now, elmucki said:

you might want to remove your email address.... just saying...

also what have you tried so far?

People can email me all day not bothered as AT&T thinks everything to that address is spam.

I haven't tried anything yet.

12 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Hi, Jack.  Not related to your problem at KMCO, but did your installation of the FlyTampa stuff go all right?

Yes sir, I only have four and KTPA is one but that's a long way from Miami.  This texture issue is like way way south right?  I followed their instructions to the letter and no problems.  Pity they and others don't have an FTX Central style of installation, this is why I like Orbx so much, it's easy on me.

41 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes sir, I only have four and KTPA is one but that's a long way from Miami.  This texture issue is like way way south right?  I followed their instructions to the letter and no problems.  Pity they and others don't have an FTX Central style of installation, this is why I like Orbx so much, it's easy on me.

I agree.  The installation routine of most other scenery developers leaves a lot to be desired.  I'm super careful I don't screw things up with them.

Archived