Name That Tune 08

Jack Sawyer

16 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Another song I have not heard before Jack so if nothing else I am discovering new music.

Keep them coming.

Wonderful caps and whose 310 is this.

Thanks Martyn!  It's MilViz's 310. 

15 minutes ago, BradB said:

Gotta have a man sing this song .

John

John, she is way better in my opinion and she does say she's saying it's a man who she's singing about.  I could never get into his music, I only liked Honky Cat, cool song.

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  It's MilViz's 310. 

John, she is way better in my opinion and she does say she's saying it's a man who she's singing about.  I could never get into his music, I only liked Honky Cat, cool song.

I have a freeware 310B(?) with similar colours.

Elton John is one of my favourite artists Jack and I have been lucky enough to see him twice in concert including him performing with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.

23 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I have a freeware 310B(?) with similar colours.

Elton John is one of my favourite artists Jack and I have been lucky enough to see him twice in concert including him performing with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.

The MV is really cool.  I like it a lot.  

I reckon some people have different tastes in music.  All I do NOT like is rap.  It rubs me the wrong way for some reason.  

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The MV is really cool.  I like it a lot.  

I reckon some people have different tastes in music.  All I do NOT like is rap.  It rubs me the wrong way for some reason.  

You mean the rap that starts with the silent "C." Like everything in life Jack, we all have different tastes. Just look at the screenies and you will see that we like different things in FS. I don't know how many years it was before I flew my first jet and then later my first helicopter.:)

Forgot to say that I also have the MV310 which is running a treat in V4.

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

You mean the rap that starts with the silent "C." Like everything in life Jack, we all have different tastes. Just look at the screenies and you will see that we like different things in FS. I don't know how many years it was before I flew my first jet and then later my first helicopter.:)

Forgot to say that I also have the MV310 which is running a treat in V4.

Cool!  I uninstalled the Duke and bought this one straightaway because I wanted a light twin with GTN750 capability.  The Duke wasn't working that way for me so adios.

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Jack the Duke Turbine V2 has the GTN750. :)

Hi Adam, yes, I had the Duke Turbine installed but despite my best efforts the RealAir configurator would not see anything but the default GPS.  I even pasted in the panel file from 3.4 and still nothing so, not knowing enough like some people do I I just gave up and said to heck with it.  I don't like to be frustrated and hate wasting time so I uninstalled it and bought the MZ 310 which does have the GTN in it.

Archived