New from the sale

Jack Sawyer

26 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

My wife was jealous, she wants to know why JC Penney doesn't have an almost 50% sale! :lol:  

Jack - Tell your wife it won't be to long for the JC Penney's going out of business sale . :(:mellow:

John

9 minutes ago, BradB said:

Jack - Tell your wife it won't be to long for the JC Penney's going out of business sale . :mellow:

John

I hope not John, she would be very sad.  Besides, when we walk in there they all shout "Here comes payroll!!"

She said she hasn't read anything about it.

But she's still shaking her head at a 48% sale, that's when SHE says I have to buy.  My wife can smell a sale a mile away!

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Well done Jack, there cant be many more for you to buy now.

Beautiful views anyway.

Oh and just about tho take the Commancheeeeh for a spin or I had better say a test flight.

Thanks Martyn!  Nope, not many more left.  But I'll have to fly to them in 3.4 till they're ready for v4, no big deal.  I keep a log on my iPad, I have something like 116 Orbx airports when all added in with doubles and freeware.  That's a lot of good flying my friend! 

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  Nope, not many more left.  But I'll have to fly to them in 3.4 till they're ready for v4, no big deal.  I keep a log on my iPad, I have something like 116 Orbx airports when all added in with doubles and freeware.  That's a lot of good flying my friend! 

There is enough freeware airports alone to keep us busy until the cows in Welshpool come home!

4 minutes ago, JimNZ said:

I hope the 3 I bought are as good as what you have Jack, Very nice indeed.

Jim.

Thanks Jim, yeah, I love those mountains and the English countryside is just perfect for low and slow and close to London too.

7 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

7 hours ago, adambar said:

You made some nice purchases Jack, but then again, they are all nice, right. :D  Great shots my friend. :)

Thanks Adam, and you're right, Id be hard pressed to decide which Orbx products is "the worst", there is no worst, they're all good with nice POI's and little surprises along the way.

2 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Have you spent all your money now Jack it is money well spent quite a saving regards stewart

Not all of It Stewart, but close! :D

Archived