OrbxDirect Hot August Freezing Sale - 48% Off!

Snupple

Great to have a sale, but I was 4 days early in purchasing Vector, and LC North America.  Didn't know there was going to be a sale.  I could have waited.  With the discount, I could have afforded to purchase LC South America.

Sad.

-Jim

Just wondering if pricing has been determined for ORBX to license sceneries purchased from PCAviator.  I ask because, if it is less than the sale prices then I'll hold of until that is setup.  On the other hand, if the prices during the sale are less (or the same), I may as well purchase those now.

Michael

On 8/8/2017 at 0:37 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Didn't know there was a sale, I was gonna buy some the other day.  But I don't think I want to opt in on the beta, looks scary.  I'll let braver souls work out the bugs.

I'M THE BRAVE ON THE SPOT, JACK. "SO FAR.. SO GOOD" (QUOTING BRYAN ADAMS ALBUM)

I cant figure out how to make a new thread on this website but can anybody help me with my problem....I cant download tje base pack...download always get interupted...waste of time so far :/  i tried using the support forums link...doesnt work

20170809_132600.jpg

2 hours ago, farman said:

I'M THE BRAVE ON THE SPOT, JACK. "SO FAR.. SO GOOD" (QUOTING BRYAN ADAMS ALBUM)

Glad it's working Fulvio.  Do you have a lot of Orbx's?  I do and I'm concerned about CTD's and all that so I'll hold off.  I know they'll get it working soon so it's easier for me to keep flying and wait till the dust settles.

To touch on this how do you purchase (YMML and YBBN) for P3DV4?

I've opted in for the fastlane beta, but when I go to the shop it still only shows copies available up to P3D V3.. Do I opt for V3 and install it like I would normally and it should work in V4?

@JJJackson

This was for past purchases. At one point PC aviator sold the DVD products for ORBX.  For the DVD products from FlightSimStore,there was an arrangement where you could get a cross-grade license that would then put the DVD products into the system. I know there was a plan for something similar for PC aviator purchases, but haven't heard of it being in place just yet.

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Glad it's working Fulvio.  Do you have a lot of Orbx's?  I do and I'm concerned about CTD's and all that so I'll hold off.  I know they'll get it working soon so it's easier for me to keep flying and wait till the dust settles.

I've got FTX Global, the two Open_LC and ALL the full regions all over the 5 continents, plus a lot of airports. So far... so good :D 

1 hour ago, tsirpas said:

To touch on this how do you purchase (YMML and YBBN) for P3DV4?

I've opted in for the fastlane beta, but when I go to the shop it still only shows copies available up to P3D V3.. Do I opt for V3 and install it like I would normally and it should work in V4?

It is not listed in the store during beta, if you have opted in to Fastlane then the airports will be available for installation in Prepar3D v4 in FTX Central 

Trigger pulled! Thanks for all the info (and the sale, of course).
Fewer airports than originally planned (only LOWI, ESSA, YBCS and YMML), but so many regions added to the collection. Happy days!

On 8/8/2017 at 0:00 PM, Snupple said:

Fantastic news - the only downside is that the sale is not longer :(

I only get paid once a month so can't afford anything until end of August, which is a shame really as I just joined a Virtual Airline a few weeks ago and am getting back into simming in a big way

I an with you, I would like get the rest I am missing, but will have to probably settle for two because of payday is the final day of the month.

On 8/8/2017 at 0:00 PM, Snupple said:

Fantastic news - the only downside is that the sale is not longer :(

I only get paid once a month so can't afford anything until end of August, which is a shame really as I just joined a Virtual Airline a few weeks ago and am getting back into simming in a big way

I am with you, I would like get the rest I am missing, but will have to probably settle for two because of payday is the final day of the month.

So I am just getting back into fsx after a few years away and transferring all my ftx products to the new orbx/ftx central thing when I noticed the sale banner.

My wallet is now $450 lighter and I can even see it shedding some more notes before the sale ends.

On August 9, 2017 at 2:07 AM, John Venema said:

We have some airports and Germany South coming in August/September, plenty to look forward to.

Hi John,

Looking forward to Germany South.  Will it include any parts of Switzerland, or is there any plan to do a combination?  For instance, Switzerland, Italy, France?

Cheers,

Raphael

Loved the sale! I was able to finally have all the current OrbX North American airports and FTX regions, OpenLC NA and OrbX Vector as well as several Global airports I've been wanting. I'm a happy man. :) I just need to build a new computer for P3D4 just in time as OrbX around Christmas *MIGHT* have most of the "bugs" worked out. ;)

Today is the last day of this SALE.

I hope ORBX Team is happy with results of this sales. It always is difficult pricing decisions to sell expensive and less or cheaper but more....

FTX till now do the sale 1-2 at year, I hope it will be more now if the results are nice.

At normal price I buy only new products (so not many in the one year), but for example in this promotion I bought next 17 addons and my friend (who till now had only 5 addons bought ... 40). I hope the results of actions like this shows the pricing way for ORBX :D.

Archived