Winter in Taz

Jack Sawyer

This time 3.4 - Every last little thing is Orbx - no weather - L-39 - no PTA - YMLY with an overfly of YSRN then landing at WYYY

Beautiful place this is!

Swqzn8E.jpg

0UMUAHG.jpg

76kkoQE.jpg

l7LThTG.jpg

gVG8x2m.jpg

Ych91FR.jpg

LETTpLP.jpg

HjBOgrR.jpg

rlV3QDG.jpg

aFrD4Z7.jpg

DGZnT42.jpg

I miss REX in V4.  I like 3.4 water much better.

D4NkQhI.jpg

3uZVlIq.jpg

v6hC4h4.jpg

7Nh6aBm.jpg

c2LfRYg.jpg

aPz1Kim.jpg

dLoIm7Q.jpg

D1cpEyw.jpg

Wonderful series of views Jack.

I will have to get round to re installing the L-39 again and re learn the tricks of flying it.

One thing I doo remember is the bloke in the back, a bit creepy when he is staring at you!

Tasmania is the best part of Oz with its beautiful mountain scenery and large forests, well captured in your shots. 

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful series of views Jack.

I will have to get round to re installing the L-39 again and re learn the tricks of flying it.

One thing I doo remember is the bloke in the back, a bit creepy when he is staring at you!

Tasmania is the best part of Oz with its beautiful mountain scenery and large forests, well captured in your shots. 

Thanks Martyn my friend.  Wish I could get the money to travel to all these exotic places.

13 hours ago, BradB said:

Wowser Mr. Jack , these are some real whoppers out of Tassie . :D:D:):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John!

12 hours ago, KVSandleben said:

If you miss REX, just point the interface to your V4 folder. Done.

Thanks but I'm going to wait till they release the V4 compatible version, I'm curious to see if it will be different anyway.

10 hours ago, fly37 said:

Very nice shots!

Thanks Gianni!

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Beautiful set of shots Jack! :)

Thanks Adam!

8 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set these Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

6 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

A great set of shots Jack but why are you still using P3Dv3 instead of v4?

Cheers,

Ruud

Thanks Ruud, I dunno, I wanted to see the differences in the two.  I don't use PTA in 3.4 but I do in v4.  I use REX in 3.4 but not in V4.  I use Iain's HDR settings in 3.4 but not V4.  Plus I wanted to see how VAS would hold up.  It flys well and no VAS issues and besides, it has ALL my Orbx stuff in it and I have no idea when we'll see it in V4.  I'm being patient and now asking or pestering because I know they will not release them until they're 100% satisfied with the results.  I still have a lot of airports I haven't even explored yet in 3.4 that I bought on the sale.

Archived