Warnervale

Patrick Scharnowski

Enjoy!

EDIT: I just noticed that Youtube introduced a sound error during their conversion process which makes the sound asynchronous in the end. I'll upload it again (just another 4 hours  ::) ) and hope that it will be alright the second time around.

This post has been edited to include the updated video

Yup, mucho goodo!

Would love to give this video making lark a go myself, but it's finding the time with all the other things to try and do.

It's bugging me though what is the name of the Gun's N' Roses track you used for the music? Can't for the life of me think of the track title.  :-\

Thanks so much, guys!

It's bugging me though what is the name of the Gun's N' Roses track you used for the music? Can't for the life of me think of the track title.  :-\

That would be Dust'n'Bones. That you know it speaks for your taste in music. ;)

Stunning video of "my" first airport I made for Orbx!

Wouldn't have been possible without the great work you did on the scenery! Thanks for that!  Incidently Warnervale was the first OrbX airport that I bought and that got me hooked on getting more. ;)

That would be Dust'n'Bones. That you know it speaks for your taste in music. ;)

Well I don't really listen to a great deal of music, but generally blues, rock and a little heavy-ish metal. Basically something that has decent guitar sound in normally.  ;)

Thanks for letting me know what the track was, I was starting to think I would have to go through my GNR cd's t find the track. lol.  ;D

Wouldn't have been possible without the great work you did on the scenery! Thanks for that!  Incidently Warnervale was the first OrbX airport that I bought and that got me hooked on getting more. Wink

Thank you Patrick  :).  It would be great to see more videos made by you of other airports like YPEC and YHBA! I hope we will see more of you soon!

Tschüss

Wouldn't have been possible without the great work you did on the scenery! Thanks for that!  Incidently Warnervale was the first OrbX airport that I bought and that got me hooked on getting more. Wink

Thank you Patrick  :).  It would be great to see more videos made by you of other airports like YPEC and YHBA! I hope we will see more of you soon!

Tschüss

Indeed you will. I've asked Patrick to provide videos for all our airports, and he'll be doing them progressively as he finds the time.

Of course as a reward for his fantastic services to us, he's been given a place on the PNW Beta team, so you may find 'other' videos popping up from time to time ;)

Warnevale always catches my eye seeing as Myself & Greg Archer developed the FS9 version. Your superb video shows just what Orbx is all about. The detail you have show is great. There is no way Greg & I could have ever dreamed of Warnervale as Orbx and yourself have rendered it. Thanks so much fore bring it to life like never before

Clive M (ausie)

Thank you so much guys! Really appreciating all your comments!

That water is the same as YCNK. Is that correct? What settings (REX) are you using to get the water to look like that?

That is the sparkling water animation with the FS Water Configurator Settinc Inland Calm or Rough (don't remember exactly, but definitely one of those two).

By the way: I deleted the original video because of a soundbug. Here is the fixed version:

• 1 month later...

loooove the effects with the lighting + sound effects. I tried it once on one of my video, but I  didn t get it quite right... well at least not as well as you did =) therefore......... well i guess i got to say thx for the 'tip' cause you bet i will be using this kind of effect in one of my futur video !! Thx you Jig !!

Anyway, great video, keep them coming :) love your style

Archived