openLC NA not working /defaul LC still showing

After building a new rig I switched from FSX over to P3Dv4. But somehow openLC NA is not showing up at all. At least I can't get it to work at Havana/Cuba (and probably at more places). The scenery looks like only the Global textures are working but OLC is refusing to show up. 
FTX Central shows all sceneries as up to date (including the latest Libraries) and the Troubleshooter is all green. Also forcing a new migration via FTX Central didn't solved the problem. All entries are active in the scenery library and I checked the insertion points for the right order. I even tried to switch off and on the OLC NA entries in the Scenery Library and the scenery didn't changed at all. So I suspect OLC NA not working at all.

Maybe there is something I am missing right now. Any help would be highly appreciated. 

The attached scrennshot is what I am getting at MUHA/Havana airport in Cuba. And this is what I expect to see (and also remembering from my FSX setup): 

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

MUHA.jpg

Update:

After a manual download of OLC NA and Global Base and reinstallation of the ZIPs  through FTX Central it seems to work again. Also a OPENLC_zBase entry is now at the bottom under the other OLC entries in the scenery library. This was missing before, and strange to me as Central showed everything properly installed and also the Troubleshooter reported a correct migration?

Anyway it work's now as intended. I just hope my full fat regions are alright as I have no motivation to download them all again :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I just had a similar thing happen.  openLC NA stopped working and I deleted the FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT file for force a library upgrade (FTX Central 3 and P3Dv4) then when that didn't work I deleted FTX_OLC_NA.TXT and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT to force a reinstallation of openLC NA and that worked.  I didn't look for the openLC_zBase entry but will do so next time.  This came totally out of the blue, I am a daily sim user (i know, sad but don't feel sorry for me I am entertained) and this is the first time this has happened since I started adding Orbx products a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.8.2017 at 1:06 AM, downscc said:

I just had a similar thing happen.  openLC NA stopped working and I deleted the FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT file for force a library upgrade (FTX Central 3 and P3Dv4) then when that didn't work I deleted FTX_OLC_NA.TXT and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT to force a reinstallation of openLC NA and that worked.  I didn't look for the openLC_zBase entry but will do so next time.  This came totally out of the blue, I am a daily sim user (i know, sad but don't feel sorry for me I am entertained) and this is the first time this has happened since I started adding Orbx products a few years ago.

Dan, I just did a fresh reinstallation of everything and had morphing textures in North America. The procedure you described solved the problem, thank you very much for that.

Cheers

Lars

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

While that is a solution that I have been advocating for some time now, I suspect that

"Force Migration" might also work.

Either is quick, easy and avoids reinstalling anything.

I tried "Force Migration" before deleting the .txt files, and alas it didn't work for me. Conveniently, the "re-installations" after deleting the .txt files didn't re-install much at all, the whole process lasted for about a minute or two, then it had re-arranged the files or whatever magical procedure was carried out. So conveniently that I, just to be sure everything would be fine, repeated the procedure with the other openLCs and FTX AU.

8 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

While that is a solution that I have been advocating for some time now, I suspect that

"Force Migration" might also work.

Either is quick, easy and avoids reinstalling anything.

Same here, the force migration was the first thing I tried.

Archived