Fun in San Fransisco

Jack Sawyer

Today thanks to Mark Abdey I ran CC Cleaner, I had 2204 items in the registry messed up.

Then I installed the 16GB of RAM so I doubled what I had.

Then I made a test flight around San Fran and it was most enjoyable.

But this is now the fourth time in a row where I have not gotten the Prepar3D stopped working box!

81d8bZJ.jpg

mwmus4B.jpg

e09nubK.jpg

JhGeanZ.jpg

2U6fAsh.jpg

Syt3mBp.jpg

eV3aovp.jpg

nWv3351.jpg

DcWeQaN.jpg

1 hour ago, ikbenik said:

A great serie of acrobatic 'maneuvres' around the iconic SF-bridges. I suppose your hartbeat and adrenaline-level was rising often during your flight.

Yup, it was and it was fun.

1 hour ago, GHaukland said:

Nice flying. You ARE borne upside down, we now have proof. Look at number 7, there is your proof :P

I was born to fly.

10 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

A great fun, to see your posts, with your mandatory head over shots. :)

But wait, . . . the plane isn't yellow  :P

Cheers

Bluebear

Thanks Bluebear!  No yellow, yet.  Still adding A2A'a freshly released V4 planes, so we'll see more later after these vicious storms pass.

Very violent weather right now.

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

3 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

Hi JACK you get golden FPS on this zone golden gate .

more of 2000 entry in Ccleaner you are less of my wife ......... she win :lol:

Patrick

Yes, I'm quite pleased with the FPS here.  How does your wife win. Did she have less entries?

2 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

It's looking good Jack, in more ways than one... fingers crossed eh? :)

Thanks Mark!  Yes, fingers crossed.  I bought PTA last night and am looking for a preset as there's no way I would even want to try to begin learning this thing.  But there's a huge snag.  I print out my receipt and try to enter my code but it says invalid.  So I take two screenshots and send it to PTA support and they say the number is correct!  But it is not.  I'm frustrated.

1 hour ago, boetie said:

You do spend a lot of time inverted Jack, are you sure your alter ego doesn't isn't drawing you down under? :)

Cheers Graeme.

Thanks boetie!  I reckon that's the case, Even when I fly Down Under I'm inverted.  I like to try it in everything I fly just to see if I can do it and I usually end up successful.  

6 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

very nice shots Jack I thought  it was about time you went upside down just mind the blood does not go to you head regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!  If you do it fast enough you won't even spill your coffee like Bob Hoover.

Archived