I got this, rookie!

hjzAES8.jpg

htPjfgF.jpg

f3oetgz.jpg

b5ylGXb.jpg

UQH57Cn.jpg

Ok, you can fly now.

nMY8FuJ.jpg

Great set Jack, in the North West coast of Tassie, we spent a year there a few years ago and it's my favourite part of the isle state. Did you have a close look at "the Nut" in Stanley. Also I think by now we should crown you as the King of inverted flight. Cheers

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, antonvs said:

Great set Jack, in the North West coast of Tassie, we spent a year there a few years ago and it's my favourite part of the isle state. Did you have a close look at "the Nut" in Stanley. Also I think by now we should crown you as the King of inverted flight. Cheers

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Anton!  I didn't see that Nut, what is it?  I'm curious, the only "nut" there was me!  :lol:

I'd love to go there, someday, it all depends.

King of inverted?  I'll gladly accept!

3 minutes ago, antonvs said:

It's the would be Island rock that is seen under the tail section of your Huey in shot 4.

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, it kind of looks like a nut.  Cool.  Did you visit it?  Does it ever snow there?  How are the summers in Tasmania?  I'm going to be making an entire tour if this island throughout the next several days in different planes. I want to see it all.  Looks like a lovely place to live.

Doubt it ever snows on the coast but there is heavy winter snow in the mountains only an hours drive inland. If you haven't done so already I suggest investigating the great job the OZx guys have done in AU (especially TAS). Ken Hall's first airport is a great challenge called Claud Rd (YZCR) and is near Mt Roland, both these are a 10-15min flight south from Devonport (YDPO). Another strip not to be missed is YBHB Bathurst Harbour Airport at Melalueca. This is in the most remote south west region of the state and if you ever get there IRL treat yourself with a day trip in an Islander out of Cambridge Airport at Hobart.

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, antonvs said:

Doubt it ever snows on the coast but there is heavy winter snow in the mountains only an hours drive inland. If you haven't done so already I suggest investigating the great job the OZx guys have done in AU (especially TAS). Ken Hall's first airport is a great challenge called Claud Rd (YZCR) and is near Mt Roland, both these are a 10-15min flight south from Devonport (YDPO). Another strip not to be missed is YBHB Bathurst Harbour Airport at Melalueca. This is in the most remote south west region of the state and if you ever get there IRL treat yourself with a day trip in an Islander out of Cambridge Airport at Hobart.

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

Interesting stuff Anton!  I went to the OXz site but the installation of things seems so complicated.

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

Ah nuts , we will never get bored with you on the forum Jack . :blink::lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  Can't do it too often, people might get tired of it.  Like my comics, reminds me, I have to work on the comic for Andy with his USS Nimitz.

Thanks for the kind words, I have never met a better bunch of fellas in my life.  Everyone here is great and very helpful and we all seem to get along really well.

6 hours ago, Bugdani said:

It'sd seems you appreciate reversed flight, even with chopper....

Oh yes, I really enjoy it Bug. :P

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set indeed.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

47 minutes ago, Neptune6 said:

hi that inverted flight  it's very rare, only you know to do them

Patrick

I think anyone could do it with practice, you should try it Patrick.

1 minute ago, antonvs said:

Hang on Bug, Jack hasn't taken to flying backwards yet!

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

Next on my list Anton! :lol:

Archived