747's Down Under

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

I love the close ups Jack! Unfortunately no upside down flying this time, but down under anway, so counts as inside out I guess :wacko::lol:;)

Thanks Erik!  I don't think I'm gonna good around with any more aerobatics in the Queen.  She's special.  But I will be doing it in other planes! :P  Inside out?  Like the Twilight Zone? 

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set these Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thank you kindly Iain!

45 minutes ago, PupaZebu said:

Very nice shots Jack. 

The Queen is a pure joy to fly!

Btw. the 777 has just been released for V4, if you have that one too ;)

The hangar is getting fuller in V4 finally. 

Thanks PupaZebu!  I saw that, I might get it someday, for now I have my hands full learning the 747.  I know the 777 pretty well as I used to work them in real life.

40 minutes ago, fly37 said:

Great Shot Jack... the night gives good result, I saw!

Thanks Gianni!  Oh, it wasn't night, it was day but it was very overcast and rainy.  Real weather with he new AS4 beta.  Works perfectly so far.

I just wanted to test Orbx's Australia and Brisbane, even though they haven't released the airports yet.

1 hour ago, Neptune6 said:

Nice screen just miss a flip-over queen of the sky :lol:

Patrick

Thanks Patrick, but I don't think I'll be going inverted for a while, I want to try to make some serious flights in this.  What I did before was just for testing.

But you'll see my silly antics soon in V3.4 :P

1 hour ago, magic1 said:

Very Nice Jack

Thanks Magic!

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great looking weather (not great weather, of course). Just the sceneries are a bit behind, but Rome wasn´t built on one day either.

Thanks Gerold!  Yup, it's been a lit longer than I would have thought but then again they have a lot of airports to work on.  And it's the conference.  I can wait, I'd rather have quality than quantity.  This time next year it'll all be forgotten and we'll have some nice new Orbx airports to play with. 

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Erik!  I don't think I'm gonna good around with any more aerobatics in the Queen.  She's special.  But I will be doing it in other planes! :P  Inside out?  Like the Twilight Zone? 

Thank you kindly Iain!

Thanks PupaZebu!  I saw that, I might get it someday, for now I have my hands full learning the 747.  I know the 777 pretty well as I used to work them in real life.

Thanks Gianni!  Oh, it wasn't night, it was day but it was very overcast and rainy.  Real weather with he new AS4 beta.  Works perfectly so far.

I just wanted to test Orbx's Australia and Brisbane, even though they haven't released the airports yet.

I was referring to your real night working at configuration Jack hihihih

1 hour ago, fly37 said:

I was referring to your real night working at configuration Jack hihihih

I see, yeah, sometimes I'm up till 0300 testing testing and more testing.

Made a 747 tutorial flight in the 747 and when I got to KSFO when I caled ATC to take to parking P3Dv4 just crashed to the desktop, no warning, and I have no idea where any crash logs might be or even how to read them. :(

So as I type this on my iPad I'm making the flight again.

All I have is Orbx regions, no GSX or any other fancy add-ons, not even FSUIPC5.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I see, yeah, sometimes I'm up till 0300 testing testing and more testing.

Made a 747 tutorial flight in the 747 and when I got to KSFO when I caled ATC to take to parking P3Dv4 just crashed to the desktop, no warning, and I have no idea where any crash logs might be or even how to read them. :(

So as I type this on my iPad I'm making the flight again.

All I have is Orbx regions, no GSX or any other fancy add-ons, not even FSUIPC5.

I was testing rain... and ops all gone  during flying a twit hotter in p3dv4... strange... 

51 minutes ago, fly37 said:

I was testing rain... and ops all gone  during flying a twit hotter in p3dv4... strange... 

What do you mean Gianni?  The sim quit on you?  This happened to me several times with the Duke or Twin Otter.  I think I had my settings way too high and my system simply ran out of physical memory.

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What do you mean Gianni?  The sim quit on you?  This happened to me several times with the Duke or Twin Otter.  I think I had my settings way too high and my system simply ran out of physical memory.

Yes Jack the sim quit on me, I need to control my setting...

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Same thing with mine!  Looks like I need better hardware and lower my settings too.

Me too i need new hardware, but was surprise how the P3d v4 is more fluid on same computer where I fly with    the p3dv3.4

41 minutes ago, fly37 said:

Me too i need new hardware, but was surprise how the P3d v4 is more fluid on same computer where I fly with    the p3dv3.4

It is very fluid but with my PC is quits too much.  No one has been able to tell me what to lower or untick to keep it in a sensible range. 

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It is very fluid but with my PC is quits too much.  No one has been able to tell me what to lower or untick to keep it in a sensible range. 

Maybe we need to ask for help in that sense. Now   I am testing PTAv4 I bought, but I don't know if can accept the setting of Adams for the PTAv2... you have some suggestion about?

10 minutes ago, fly37 said:

Maybe we need to ask for help in that sense. Now   I am testing PTAv4 I bought, but I don't know if can accept the setting of Adams for the PTAv2... you have some suggestion about?

Hi Gianni, see my thread going on in the other sub forum for Lockheed Martin, I think.  I/we need more RAM at the least.

Why can't you accept Adam's PTA settings?  Does it cause P3D to shut down?

It just changes textures right so how can it place more of a demand on the system?

43 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Gianni, see my thread going on in the other sub forum for Lockheed Martin, I think.  I/we need more RAM at the least.

Why can't you accept Adam's PTA settings?  Does it cause P3D to shut down?

It just changes textures right so how can it place more of a demand on the system?

Is my poor English.. I accept the setting I love this set of Adam... was a question about ... if PTAv4 was accepting.... sorry for my very poor English... creating confusion... I will follow you on the sub forum fo Lockheed Martin.. thanks

1 hour ago, fly37 said:

Is my poor English.. I accept the setting I love this set of Adam... was a question about ... if PTAv4 was accepting.... sorry for my very poor English... creating confusion... I will follow you on the sub forum fo Lockheed Martin.. thanks

Good news Gianni, that PTA for V4 will accept Adam's preset!  Good, I'll buy it as soon as I can afford it.

Archived