Even closer.

FILOU

Jack, I often installed FSX planes in P3D (up to v3, at least). Put a fake fsx.exe in en external folder and you dowload it inside. After that you put manually the folders in the P3D root folder. I did this for the CS C-130 and some other plane.

17 minutes ago, farman said:

Jack, I often installed FSX planes in P3D (up to v3, at least). Put a fake fsx.exe in en external folder and you dowload it inside. After that you put manually the folders in the P3D root folder. I did this for the CS C-130 and some other plane.

Also in v4 Farman? cause my Alabeo and Carenado cant work correctly...

58 minutes ago, farman said:

I used that a lot in 3.4 but with v4 I'm going to be more careful what I add to it.  Only native installers from now on.  Something totally messed up my system so I have to do a complete Acronis restore now and I'll be up all night.  Argh!

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I used that a lot in 3.4 but with v4 I'm going to be more careful what I add to it.  Only native installers from now on.  Something totally messed up my system so I have to do a complete Acronis restore now and I'll be up all night.  Argh!

Got it fixed.

It was FSUIPC5, even though it was not registered.

I removed everything to to a folder on the desktop.

So now I have Chase Plane working with the 747 in V4.  Tested several times.

Making another Acronis backup then adding in AS4 weather and testing.

Then a flight from KDEN to KSFO in 64 bit V4 over all my Orbx PNW and Northern California regions.

I can't wait till we et our Orbx airports, I want to fly from London in the 747 to Brisbane and ESSA.

But I must be cautious.

Too many things are canning too fast.

7 hours ago, fly37 said:

Also in v4 Farman? cause my Alabeo and Carenado cant work correctly...

No, no, only in V3.4. Fron now on I'll install only native v4; otherwise they don't work. For the sceneries, it's a completely different matter. I'm installing my add-on airport in v4 without big problems. On the contrary.

Archived