Southern Alaska

magic1

That's such a beautiful place in the sim and you captured it perfectly Magic.  I was just thinking about buying this plane right now for 3.4 because MV says it'll be free for V4.

Me and my friend from the UK who fly FS Economy in Orbx's SAK just "bought" one in the FSE world and now need to ferry it.  Too much fun!

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's such a beautiful place in the sim and you captured it perfectly Magic.  I was just thinking about buying this plane right now for 3.4 because MV says it'll be free for V4.

Me and my friend from the UK who fly FS Economy in Orbx's SAK just "bought" one in the FSE world and now need to ferry it.  Too much fun!

thanks Jack - I was going for a fly by effect. If you click through the full screen it kind of looks like the plane is coming right at you...:)

25 minutes ago, Neptune6 said:

Nice large screen on

Patrick

thanks patrick

1 minute ago, magic1 said:

thanks Jack - I was going for a fly by effect. If you click through the full screen it kind of looks like the plane is coming right at you...:)

Yup, did just tag and it was cool!  Reminds me of those flip books I used to make when I was a kid.  Draw something on the first page, modify the second, and on and on till you have rudimentary animation.  Was fun back then.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yup, did just tag and it was cool!  Reminds me of those flip books I used to make when I was a kid.  Draw something on the first page, modify the second, and on and on till you have rudimentary animation.  Was fun back then.

yep - that's it exactly. As for the plane, i think it's a good fit for Alaska. 

13 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

11 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent set Magic!

thanks - just picked this one up - lots of exploring left to do.

Archived