Vewwwwry intewesting P3D V4

As Bugs Bunny used to say.  Well, I followed Larry's instructions to the letter to run his Angelfish boat.  And being the manual-reading nut that I am I came across a very interesting passage.  It said the radar system is not compatible with P3D V4.  Hmmmmm, could it be over the horizon?  I hope so!

One looks forward to FlightSimCon 2017. LM will be there.  Announcements?

Used to live in CT and it would have been an easy flight/drive.   Not so much from  New Mexico.

36 minutes ago, Doc_Z said:

One looks forward to FlightSimCon 2017. LM will be there.  Announcements?

Used to live in CT and it would have been an easy flight/drive.   Not so much from  New Mexico.

If they want exposure - that's the place to do it.

TTM

a noob question, what is the advantages of a 64 bit sim?

im having problems loading terrain when flying fast and low, and the terrain radius is not as big as i want it to be, this is when playing p3d v3.4.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:42 PM, hobaoe said:

a noob question, what is the advantages of a 64 bit sim?

im having problems loading terrain when flying fast and low, and the terrain radius is not as big as i want it to be, this is when playing p3d v3.4.

It wont help with your terrain loading, actually will make it worse. It will help with your terrain radius tho. So technically it might help in the end. Think of it as such.

If currently you can only load 4x4 grid of terrain/scenery (that grid could be whatever dimensions, just an example) due to memory limits. So your sim will have to constantly reload 4x4 grids as you move. so more loading more often, within your line of sight.

but say with memory being limited to how much the game engine and your computer can physically handle, you can load 16x16 grid. you will likely never see the actual loading lines however it will take about 4x longer for the sim to load the actual terrain.

I probably made it more confusing now

Archived