Helldiver at Bar Harbor

Jack Sawyer

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Very nice indeed.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

3 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Jack, my good bud, the only ones who will need rescue is the residents of Bar Harbor when they watch you try to land that thing :)

LMAO, Great shots buddy and a wonderful livery.

Thanks Sammy, but I gave lots of locals a ride in the back seat and they all loved it.  They said my landing was a little better than a train wreck.

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Mostly blue , some yellow - Jack you are making baby steps . :rolleyes::P:lol:

Cheers

John

:lol:  Thanks John, I was wondering if you'd say something. :)  I updated it today and saw that this was a new livery, then when I looked at it I thought to myself, it has some yellow in it, just enough to get John's attention.  :D

7 minutes ago, adambar said:

Just out of curiosity sake, is there any other color you like Jack, not that I have anything against yellow mine you. :D  Great shots! :)

Actually my favorite color used to be gray.  I had a gray Corvette.  But I'm also partial to Burgundy which is the color of my C6 Vette.  I hike in the forest with my yellow Corvette hat so it's been with me for a while now.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Actually my favorite color used to be gray.  I had a gray Corvette.  But I'm also partial to Burgundy which is the color of my C6 Vette.  I hike in the forest with my yellow Corvette hat so it's been with me for a while now.

My favorite color is black, if you can call that a color. I have had quite a few black cars in my day, but my current car is called cherry black, it looks pretty cool when the sun hits it a certain way. :)

6 minutes ago, adambar said:

My favorite color is black, if you can call that a color. I have had quite a few black cars in my day, but my current car is called cherry black, it looks pretty cool when the sun hits it a certain way. :)

My wife's Hyundai Veloster is black with a black interior with black tinted windows.  It's to a Vette but it gets me to the grocery store.

Archived