A big THANKS to Maurice

Hank

Well after months of white screen and crash to desktop problems, my woes look like they could be over. Putting your trust in someone is not always advisable when they can take over your computer.But this forum seems to have such wonderful, helpful people who can't do enough for us mortals who really only know how to push the button to turn a computer on. When things go wrong with it, it's a trip into town; leave the computer in a shop for a week....$70.00 before they even look at it; and then the rip off prices of up to $75:00 an hour and then usually they can't find fault with it.

Here, through this forum,Mozz has come to not only my aid; but I believe many other people as well, talking me through how to get onto Teamspeak and then Teamview (That in itself was mindblowing for me). Then having spent five hours with me last night.... and another four tonight (till 2:30am ) and all for the love of being a flight sim devotee. No charge. Unbelievable.

All I can say is thank you heaps...

Cheers

Hank

I would like to add to the above.  Like Hank and Ryan I owe the Big Guy so much as well.  I joined Vozz then came here and met Mozz while really just thinking I was flying.  Over time and a few choice words Mozz had taught me how to get real enjoyment and satisfaction from this program and thing's have moved since then.

It seems everyone will help you, just recently Graham Eccleston went out of his way to help me too and there have been others over time.  It's a magic place this forum.

Regards,

Jim.

Yes,  my thanks to Mozz are well overdue, his advice has been instrumental in my no longer having to rely on the computer shop. This forum and the vast help I have received from other members has assisted me greatly. Thanks Maurice, what would we do without ya?  ;D

You are indeed a legend Mozz - genuinely appreciated by most of us here, who have been helped out at some stage.  

It is always comforting to know you're out there Mozz. Take a bow mate.

And the same applies to all you other gurus - we all know who you are.

Cheers

I agree also, Mozz. Always there with an opinion, and nearly always right....hahaha

It's talented and knowlegeable people like Mozz that make this such a brilliant forum and my number one home on the net.

Onya Mozz, you're a good bloke and do a great job here!

Frank

Lies bloody lies , I tell ya  it was the one armed man - honest.

Seriously though if we can't help each other with out any hidden agenda's,  preconceived ideas or expectations then that's a bit sad really.

Most of what I learned you can too I'm just saving you a few years and gray hairs as well that's all.

I'm care for the wife as many of you know and this at least keeps me sane ( I do use the term VERY loosely) .

Archived