KSAN Boats and tower

big-mike

Matteo---thank you for this great scenery,i love KSAN!

I have Socal installed and switched in the KSAN CP.

After the Update there are now many new boats,and that is great.

But at Shelter Island there are no boats.

When i switch to Global in the CP,i get boats at Shelter Island and two towers at the airport.

Can you please correct this?

Mike

Press V for a screen shot? Change it into a jpg using the default Paint program? Upload to a free image site like ImageShack? Just a thought.

I lived in "Sand Dog" for 5 years and have flown out of/ into KSAN and NAS North Island many times. Agree, boats at Shelter Island are a must.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have SOCAL you have to set in the CP the compatibility to SOCAL, if you have installed GLOBAL or OPENLC you have to active inside the CP the compatibility to GLOBAL or OPENLC. You haven't to remove nothing. Try to see if you have another KSAN scenery installed over ORBX KSAN. 

Mike is useless ask every week for update, the update will be done in reasonable time based on your suggestions. At the moment the only problem that you have is the default tower, i think this is problem only of you, i haven't seen any other people with this problem. Please check if you have some other KSAN scenery activated and if this problem still remains i can send only for you a fix to delete the default tower.

Cheers, Matteo

"" Mike is useless ask every week for update, the update will be done in reasonable time based on your suggestions ""

Matteo,i will not ask every week.

If you had answered my question last week, then i would know that there is a an update coming.

Mike

Archived