Buying and Downloading Global/Vector in America?

wasket

Hi,

I want to download both Base and Vector but noticed that, even after creating an American account, the prices are not in US dollars. Does anyone know if I will have any issues paying for or downloading the addons? Is there a way to convert the prices on the website before doing so? Thanks a lot!

Welcome to the forum(s). The banks and credit card companies will automatically convert your purchase to USD so it's not problem. A quick way to know the conversion rate before the purchase is to use any one of the many currency converters available on the web. Here's one example which I've found useful.....  http://www.gocurrency.com/  .

Doug

The conversion tables tend to show official bank rates rather than commercial rates for us general public. there can be quite a few Cents difference when comparing the conversion rate published by a Currency converter site and the rate used by PayPal. No big deal but at least be warned. I know this as recently the £ to Euro was advised as 1.17 but PayPal showed 1.13.

Archived