Ain't ADE just great

Jon Clarke

Having downloaded many FSX airports for South  America to use in P3D I was noticing several had texture errors when ported. Things like taxiways being grass but had yellow direction lines on them etc. Anyway having seen many topics on these forums regarding things like " you could always use ADE to fix the problem" I decided with initial trepidation to give ADE a try. Well am I a happy bunny now !

I opened the programme up and thought " what the hell is this all about. I will never get the hang of it". Being male of course I would never read the User manual ! Well after 10 minutes I had the hang of it and redid 4 airports. I now have great taxiways, runway lights that were not there before, parking areas assigned to military etc.

What a great tool, and really so easy to use, despite still not having read the manual:lol:

If I can do it so can anyone. I've even got rid of some frustrating anomalies like where the grass areas alongside the runway keep morphing as you run down the runway. These are prevalent in quite a few non enhanced global wide default airports.

Archived