Reinstalling pnw problem on new PC

bailout3

I am starting the tedious task of reinstalling all my fsx addons and have begun with PNW. I extracted and started the installation on my d:/ 

lt got part way through when it stopped and asked for disk 2. It never did this when I installed it on my old PC. 

What am I doing wrong?

I re installed pnw and it was successful...I'm don't know why it I didn't work the first time.

Another question is...as I add each of my orbx products I want to fly fsx to make sure everything is ok. The question is do I need to download the latest library after each install and subsequent flight or can I fly without the library until I'm finished all the installations which wiIl take some time?

Also , am I correct in saying that all the updates need to be installed as well?

thanks

The latest libraries, once installed, should be good for all installs.  They are objects required by all sceneries, once installed they should be available for all sceneries up to that date.

Prior to the new version, running the LIBS again ensured an up to date FTX Central etc, but now it's all taken care of by FTX Central 2.  

I finally got fsx installed correctly and about a dozen addons installed and many more to go. Just one more question....the updates for the various global regions...sp2 sp3 etc do I have to install them as well or are the orbx regions upto date in my account with the Flightsim Store?

thanks

You can tell from the file numbers.

Each has a three number code which reflects the version number of the .zip file.

If you check the support page, you will see if there is a more recent update or

you can leave it to FTX Central which will tell you if you have not deselected

check for updates.

Archived