Some more from Narvik !

mikee

9 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

The shots are great but is it just me....the whole scene looks kinda bleached, light the city lights are all whitish, the buildings are all whitish...perhaps it just your general settings.

Thank you Bryan , and thanks for you comments ! You may be right , but to be honest  I haven't changed anything in the Settings . 100% pure prepared3dv3.35 settings ! I may have to play a bit !

Mike

12 hours ago, mikee said:

Thank you Bryan , and thanks for you comments ! You may be right , but to be honest  I haven't changed anything in the Settings . 100% pure prepared3dv3.35 settings ! I may have to play a bit !

Mike

I have yet to complete my setup of P3D v3.  I notice that the screenshots from P3D, the colours, are a differing range than my FSX setup.  I had a closer look at your shots and there is for me anyway a softer less in your face colour to everything.  Not being critical just an observation.  Quite frankly there is a great mood to those shots.

21 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

I have yet to complete my setup of P3D v3.  I notice that the screenshots from P3D, the colours, are a differing range than my FSX setup.  I had a closer look at your shots and there is for me anyway a softer less in your face colour to everything.  Not being critical just an observation.  Quite frankly there is a great mood to those shots.

Thanks Bryan !  No worries at all my friend !  Any comment is appreciated !  I Switched to Prepared3d a year ago ... and I am never going back to fsx :rolleyes:

Take care ,

Mike

Archived