Open LC NA Landclass/Waterclass NW of KONA

Tim K

Hi!

First off, I am LOVING the complete product of Open LC NA! It is fantastic! Thank you!

I do a lot of flying in Minnesota, USA and while flying today, I noticed some a huge inaccuracy in landclass/waterclass northwest of KONA on/along the Mississippi River. There appears to be a very large, rectangular lake extending from the Mississippi River, both North and South, covering land in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. This only appeared after I installed Open LC NA and so I am wondering if it is an issue in Open LC NA.

Thanks for your help!

Order #FSS0505546

Hi Timothy, 

I'm not an admin but

It may help to post a screenshot of the area with the lat. And long. So others can check the area as well to see if the issue is on their systems as well. 

Hope this helps 

Greg Z:)

Thanks for the replies!

Here are a couple screenshots I took on an evening flight. They are from pretty far away but you can get the idea. If I get a chance, I'll take a couple with in daylight and a little closer.

'Lake Mississippi' NW of KONA looking E.jpg

Flying ESE towards KONA. You can see the path the Mississippi River is supposed to take and then there is a random lake that isn't supposed to be there.

'Lake Mississippi' NW of KONA looking NE.jpg

Still flying ESE towards KONA but looking to the NE to see how far the "lake" extends north of the Mississippi River.

12 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Here are a couple more... taken approx. 15 nm Northwest of KONA in Southeastern Minnesota.

Not an admin either, but post something showing the approximate LAT/LON of the location (shift-Z) in a top-down view or in the map view.  I can later myself if need be.  (Landing in 2 hours!)

On 8/16/2016 at 8:25 AM, FreeBird said:

I have the same issue, Disabling Vector fixed it. So its a vector issue not a LC issue.  Josh

Thanks FreeBird! Hopefully something can be done by Orbx to help Vector and Open LC play together better in this area! :)

Thanks Nick!

I was curious because when I was only running FTX Global Base and Vector, I didn't have this issue. It started after I installed the full version of Open LC NA. Any ideas of why that might be?

Archived