Frasers Ridge

macca22au

For those of you have followed the adventures, dangers, many escapes, time travel, love and life and factional history of Diana Galbadon's Outlander series...this is a best guess where the books' hero Jamie Fraser and heroine Claire Randall settled in North America.  Their American home may have been near modern day Boone Inc and Valle Crucis in NW North Carolina.

Fraser.jpg

Let me add this one, this was a zoomed version of the one above.

PS:  one of the fascinations of the books is that Time Traveler Claire brings 20th century medical knowledge into the 18th C wilderness.

Frasermod.jpg

Oh, I still enjoy them greatly, but I am enjoying the A2A C172, the Accusim Comanche, and even the Carenado King Air also.  However to keep it simple I used a default for these shots, though the sharp image on my 4K monitor just does not translate to a JPG.

In your title should have been a "Spoiler Alert Message" . Since my wife and I are just finishing up Season One . :(:D Seriously this show is some of the best TV that I have ever watched . Thanks for the post Ian .:):)

Cheers

John

BradB:  ironically with deference to our friend on the forum, the critical book is called Voyager and several to follow.  I doubt whether they will keep the series going long enough to cover, I think, the 7 books.

Archived