Scenery Library Priority (HELP!)

colton787

Okay folks. Well as mentioned earlier, I recently had to re-install all of my add-on scenery. After doing so, everything looks very similar to default textures and the scenery quite frankly, looks terrible. Below I have typed my entire scenery priority list from the FSX Settings, and am hoping that someone can assist me in getting this in the proper order. As it stands I believe that Global is not being displayed as all of the ground texture are still default. The latest files from ORBX I think are installed. I am running the following addons:

- ORBX Global Base

- ORBX Vector

- Rex 4 TD

- ORBX Trees

- F1 UTX 

- Active Sky Next 

- GSX

- Numerous payware airports (KSEA, KRSW, KBNA, KMDW, KSAN, KTPA, KMIA)

I will post the Priority List below. 

Thank you all SO much for the help!!! :D

- Colton 

Order No:  FSS0322688

1.  Miami_KMIA_V3           (LATINVFR)
2.  UT USA Airports           (UTX)
3.  FTXAA_ORBXLIBS  
4.  FTX_AA_CYSE
5.  FTX_AA_KHQM
6.  FTX_AA_KJAC
7.  FTX_AA_KPDX_CITYSCAPE    
8.  FTX_AA_KPSP    
9.  FTX_AA_YOSEMITE
10. FTX_AA_CRM05_SCENERY
11. FTX_AA_CRM06_CVX
12. FTX_AA_CRM07_MESH
13. FTX_AA_CRM08_CUSTOM
14. ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1
15. ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1
16. ORBX!OPENLC_BASE
17. MegaSceneryEarth Nashville Ultra Res
20. Falcon X
21. LatinVFR - San Diego KSAN
22. LatinVFR - SW Florida_KRSW
23. KSEA
24. KSEA-TERRAIN
25. FlyTampa-Libraries
26. FlyTampa-Sydney
27. FlyTampa-Sydney_LC
28. FlyTampa-Copenhagen
29. FlyTampa-Copenhagen_LC
30. FlyTampa-Boston
31. FlyTampa-Dubai
32. FlyTampa-Tampa
33. FlyTampa-Midway
34. UT FSX Object Repositioning
35. UT Usa Ground Polygons
36. UT FSX waterclass
37. UT Landclass - Custom
38. UT USA Roads
39. UT USA Water
40. UT Landclass - Urban
41. UT USA Railroads
42. UT USA Lighting
43. UT Landclass - Vegetation
44. UT Exclusions for default scenery
45. FlyTampa-Maarten
46. MyTraffic 2013
47. Addon Scenery
48. Propellar Objects 
49. Global, Generic & Vehicle Libraries
50. Las Vegas 
51. Rio De Janiero
52. St. Maarten
53. Osh Kosh Aerial Photo
54-63 Default continants 
64. ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ
65. ORBX!VECTOR_FixedAPT
66. ORBX!VECTOR_APT
67. ORBX!VECTOR_CVX
68. ORBX!VECTOR_EXX
69-164 Base scenery
165. ORBX!VECTOR_AEC
166. Default Scenery
167. Default Terrain

You have Latin VFR Miami above all the FTX stuff, but all the FlyTampa stuff (and Latin VFR KSAN & KRSW) are below the FTX stuff.  How come?  Sorry, I don't have the UT stuff, so don't know where they're supposed to go.  But all non-Orbx entries should be placed above the Orbx entries, with the possible exception of your MSE entries, which should go above the OpenLC entries, as I recall.

3 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

You have Latin VFR Miami above all the FTX stuff, but all the FlyTampa stuff (and Latin VFR KSAN & KRSW) are below the FTX stuff.  How come?  Sorry, I don't have the UT stuff, so don't know where they're supposed to go.  But all non-Orbx entries should be placed above the Orbx entries, with the possible exception of your MSE entries, which should go above the OpenLC entries, as I recall.

I'll give that a try and report back, thank you kindly sir! 

Also, whatever order they're in is due to where the auto installer placed them when they were purchased. I did a lot of re-installing lately so I am not surprised that there is a problem!

regards,

- Colton 

1 hour ago, colton787 said:

I'll give that a try and report back, thank you kindly sir! 

Also, whatever order they're in is due to where the auto installer placed them when they were purchased. I did a lot of re-installing lately so I am not surprised that there is a problem!

regards,

- Colton 

I can't comment about why the auto installer placed them where they are.  However, all my FlyTampa, FSDT, Latin VFR, and Sim720  airports were correctly placed by their installers *above* the Orbx entries.  Even the smaller companies' airports, such as Twenty-nine Palms, and a few others, correctly placed their airports above the Orbx entries. Perhaps you should go into FTX Central and insure the insertion point for FTX is correctly placed where it should be.

Hi guys,

while I appreciate the assistance, if a moderator asks for clarification regarding order numbers please don't continue to provide support until the matter has been resolved. 

colton787, please provide the order numbers I asked for!

Cheers, Holger

14 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Hello colton787,

We take software piracy very seriously here, and unless you can provide valid order numbers for CRM, TreesHD, KPSP, KJAC and CYSE your account will be banned as per the forum terms of service http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/605-orbx-forum-terms-of-use/

Tim,

An FYI, if I may:  This guy has been banned over at Avsim.  Unfortunately, too late, he got the answers he was looking for over there.

Archived