CYSK to CYBK in clouds

Jack Sawyer

Thanks guys.  I like it a lot.  In dynamic mode the clouds change constantly as well as the sky color.  I'm very impressed.  I have it set to 2048 but you can install the optional 4096 set which I didn't as I didn't want too much of an impact.  There are pre-defined modes too and quite a few to chooose from and global mode which is like dynamic lite.

It really has changed my flying around Orbx land as I noticed on today's flights that the haze and clouds really look like real life when they semi-obscure the ground.

Since I'm flying this Otter all the way to Orbx SAK and I'm now in Canada from the Ukraine, I haven't noticed any anomalies other than several runways with water walls, but that's just a sim'ism.  Canada looks great with the N/A LC coupled with Global and Vector.  When the ground wasn't obscured by clouds, wait, wasn't that Pink Floyd?  Anyway, when it was clear enough to see the ground I was really impressed with the LC as it was photoreal, especially the granite way below me, it was crystal clear.  This ferry flight has given me a chance to see if the migration is fixed.  I still have the coastal wall problems but it's funny, sometimes it resolves itself and others it doesn't.

Anyway, more shots as I fly along.

Best regards,

Jack

1 minute ago, HercFan said:

That's one very nice Twotter paint! Where did you find it?

Gosh, I forget Herc, I have it if you want it.  It'll work in P3D and FSX.  I really don't remember.  Just PM me if you'd like it, I also have the British Airways version which is awesome looking.  Inuit Air fits well with the SAK areas I do mostly all my flying with FS Economy.  When I'm not doing that I'm doing an around the Orbx-world tour where I stop at all the Orbx airports I have then I'll be stopping at all the enhanced ones they did. 

No prob Jack. I have a ton of Twotter liveries. I mostly enjoy the -300 with tundra tires. A few good one out there for that model. 

I am also 'twotting' around all the ORBX Global enhanced airports and the 'full' regions from Alaska to Newfoundland. 

But somewhat unfaithful a few times with the Carenado Commander and now the Alabeo Seminole...

9 hours ago, JS07 said:

Gosh, I forget Herc, I have it if you want it.  It'll work in P3D and FSX.  I really don't remember.  Just PM me if you'd like it, I also have the British Airways version which is awesome looking.  Inuit Air fits well with the SAK areas I do mostly all my flying with FS Economy.  When I'm not doing that I'm doing an around the Orbx-world tour where I stop at all the Orbx airports I have then I'll be stopping at all the enhanced ones they did. 

Thank.. finded in OZ forum!

Archived