KATL to PADK

Jack Sawyer

P3D 3.2, Global, Vector, ASN on, and the N/A Freeware pack and I didn't not know it would add nicely to KPDK!  Was very pleasantly surprised to see people flow, etc.  LOVE IT!!!!  Thanks Orbx!

ToKPDK01.jpg

ToKPDK02.jpg

ToKPDK03.jpg

ToKPDK04.jpg

ToKPDK05.jpg

ToKPDK06.jpg

ToKPDK07.jpg

Love the police car and the waving flag!

ToKPDK08.jpg

34 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Another fine set of shots !

Voyager

From iPad

28 minutes ago, RJ said:

Simply beautiful! :)

Thanks guys!  I didn't like the size of the lights so I downloaded and ran for the first time ever, the Orbx lights configurator.  I wanted them smaller so I have another shot I didn't post.  Wanna compare.

1 minute ago, rsvette12 said:

Great looking skies - looks like FSX will be on its way out :)

Thanks Richard but I still need it for some other sceney areas I can't install in P3D.

So it'll be a while but I haven't flown it for a month now and don't plan to.

Orbx looks a lot nicer in P3D but that's just my opinion.

Scintillating shots! The freeware packs are hugely underrated by many people. There are almost 400 airports that look like this. I visited KPDK a few months ago (in FS) and it was gorgin to see the action and some AI traffic taxiing around... Keeping in mind that it's a testing facility for Georgia Tech's UAS is even more exciting.

3 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Scintillating shots! The freeware packs are hugely underrated by many people. There are almost 400 airports that look like this. I visited KPDK a few months ago (in FS) and it was gorgin to see the action and some AI traffic taxiing around... Keeping in mind that it's a testing facility for Georgia Tech's UAS is even more exciting.

Bermuda, I live RIGHT at 25GA.  I was astonished to see GA Tech guys there one day testing the autonomous autopilot systems they were designing for some drone helicopters, they had a lot of copters they were R/C flying but one was the size of a Prius, I couldn't believe it.  It would hover by itself in the heaviest winds and not budge an inch.  Of course they wouldn't let me take photos as this was for the DOD.  They use that area a lot for this kind of research.

Archived