messed up textures orbx australia

airvice

i have orbx global, vector and australia 4 installed, plus orbx cairns,and latest orbx lib  all latest versions in p3d v3.2

but am seeing stripy popping texture all over australia. water where land should be and vice versa , plus lots of repitition and tiling

all looked ok untill i updated to ftx central 2

any ideas what could be causing this

FSS0478956

FSS0233762     orbx cairns

FSS0230816

FSS0279814

tks

2016-6-13_15-6-0-666.jpg

2016-6-13_15-7-5-572.jpg

2016-6-13_15-18-22-739.jpg

2016-6-13_15-18-36-27.jpg

If you have Vector installed you need to disable it for Australia unfortunately.  The reason is older incompatible texture base... search forums for morphing textures in Australia for relevant discussions.

Try that and if it doesn't help post back here please.

46 minutes ago, Double Bubble said:

My FTX AUS was perfect in fsx and P3d until the lookup migration and latest library's update, now I get the same bad textures and tiling, both sim's are now unuseable

Rod.

HAve you tried the remigration command to see if it will set the textures?

"%localappdata%\Orbx\FTXCentral\FTXCentral.exe" /reset_migration

paste that in your Run window near the start menu and see if it helps.

I currently have good textures in everywhere but NZ which is proving to be a real problem...  I've just checked AU, NA, EU Eng and all are good.

ok orbx ,

so ive disabled vector and im still seeing the messed up textures.

actually i dont recal any mention of the fact that vector is incompatable with orbx australia when i purchased it?? where is the official info stating vector is incompatable with orbx australia? switching off vector to use aus is not exactly practical if your flying long haul.

so my question now is what fix is planned for this by orbx? there is clearly an issue with the migration and ftx central 2 for many customers. I think it would be  decent if the orbx devs posted here with an update on the situation and acjnowledgement that there is an issue. so far ive seen nothing official regarding the problem.

thanks

53 minutes ago, airvice said:

ok orbx ,

so ive disabled vector and im still seeing the messed up textures.

actually i dont recal any mention of the fact that vector is incompatable with orbx australia when i purchased it?? where is the official info stating vector is incompatable with orbx australia? switching off vector to use aus is not exactly practical if your flying long haul.

so my question now is what fix is planned for this by orbx? there is clearly an issue with the migration and ftx central 2 for many customers. I think it would be  decent if the orbx devs posted here with an update on the situation and acjnowledgement that there is an issue. so far ive seen nothing official regarding the problem.

thanks

You haven't?  Posts by Ben and JV are all over the place.

ive seen replies to individuals about their specific cases but nothing general stating orbx view and progress on a fix etc. in my case ive only had a suggestion from one of the beta team suggesting that its down to vector being incompatible however turning vector off has not fixed the issue. this suggests to me that orbx hasnt yet  concluded that there is an issue with the new ftx central if vector is still being blamed. if there was a general post from orbx about this then we wouldnt need to make these individual posts , we could just wait for a fix

1 hour ago, airvice said:

ive seen replies to individuals about their specific cases but nothing general stating orbx view and progress on a fix etc. in my case ive only had a suggestion from one of the beta team suggesting that its down to vector being incompatible however turning vector off has not fixed the issue. this suggests to me that orbx hasnt yet  concluded that there is an issue with the new ftx central if vector is still being blamed. if there was a general post from orbx about this then we wouldnt need to make these individual posts , we could just wait for a fix

Seriously...JV's post at the bottom of the page.

Archived