FTX Central does not list open LC EU/NA but FSX scenery library does

GL_FSX

Vital advise needed with regard to fixing the above mentioned issue, that I noted upon having successfully installed FTX Global Base & Vector (Backup performed) followed by the openLC products to upgrade my otherwise flawlessly working home cockpit a few days. Any solution-oriented feedback is highly appreciated !!

My ORBX Products

FTX Global: 486168 Global BASE & Global VECTOR // FTX Global openLC: 488588 Europe & North America – Alaska/Canada // 175159 NZ North Island // 157647: AU YBBN; & AU YBCS & AU YMML // 401060 NZMF & NZQN NZ South Island (Pre-Pay)  4803 AUBlue // 6840 & 11693 AUGold // 12005 AUGreen // 17615 AURed // 138027   Oceania: USA/Canada: 51904 PNW // 88530 Northern Rockies / 109044 Pacific Fjords // 157647 Central Rockies // Europe: 187415 England

2016-06-05_FSX Scenery-Library_content.JPG

2016-06-05_FTX-Central.JPG

Sorry - but i do not get this message, i.e. the sense of this message - would you please give some more detailed information please. Many thanks in advance

Hi GL_FSX,

Please try running the following executable: FSX\ORBX\Scripts\FTXConfigurator_OLC.exe.

That should add the openLC entries to your scenery library. If it doesn't, then it means that FTXConfigurator_OLC is unable to find your scenery.cfg.

Additionally, would you be able to upload a screenshot of the following directory please: FSX\ORBX\User Documents\Versions.

If I may, sir.  Your two entries in your Scenery Library, OpenLC_Europe1 and OpenLC_America1, were installed by FSX Global, I believe.  If you will install FTX Global openLC Europe and the openLC NA Alaska/Canada, as indicated in the "Products not yet installed" section, you will see entries for the remainder of OpenLC_Europe and OpenLC_America in the Scenery Library.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Ben - Thank you for your detailed suggestions, they're highly appreciated. However I could'nt get FSX\ORBX\Scripts\FTXConfigurator_OLC.exe running (even when I used admin rights). How come ? Enclosed please also find the screenshots of FSX\ORBX\User Documents\Versions you've been asking for.

So what are the next steps ?

All the best from sunny Berlin !

OrbX_User Docs_I.JPG

OrbX_User Docs_II.JPG

On 6/17/2016 at 8:55 AM, Stewart Hobson said:

If you will install FTX Global openLC Europe and the openLC NA Alaska/Canada, as indicated in the "Products not yet installed" section, you will see entries for the remainder of OpenLC_Europe and OpenLC_America in the Scenery Library.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived