Where is Vector Support?

Vector support seems to rely solely on users and sometimes Moderators to fix issues. Very little or no support comes from the products developers. This product is quite sensitive and complicated to many users and warrants a much better support service from informed and knowledgeable people. There are many times where conflicts occur either with elevation issues, various airports not appearing in AEC etc, the list goes on

I have had a query posted since 12 May to which no satisfactory answers to many questions I raised, have been forthcoming despite a PM from Richard Lincoln to me

informing me of his action to Pilots.

In comparison to actual FTX developed products the support is negligible. It is one of the most expensive products and i truly feel it needs far more technical support than currently appears available.

Sorry if sounds like a rant, but in my opinion it is the truth.

I have avoided Vector due to the number of technical problems posted about it, so if there is no official support then that is very poor.  I was tempted to buy it while it on sale, and before it goes up to it's new astronomical price, but I don't see that the features added are worth all of the noted headaches, even at the sale price.  Having to run another configuration tool every time a new airport is added; no thanks.

On the support side, I have also had a topic started in the support section since May 8, and it has received 0 replies.  

Cheers,

Archived