YMML V2 issues

If you are talking about the bleached look in the apron and parking area then this is a problem I reported a while back. It is to do with the way P3D acts on some of the older FTX photoreal textures and cannot be fixed. I was told to reduce Bloom etc but no luck. I ended up uninstalling YMML and use the default version in FYX AU. By the way do not have Vector activated if you are flying in FTX AU SP4. If you are just flying in AU using FTX Global as your base textures the you can use Vector enabled.

39 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

If you are talking about the bleached look in the apron and parking area then this is a problem I reported a while back. It is to do with the way P3D acts on some of the older FTX photoreal textures and cannot be fixed. I was told to reduce Bloom etc but no luck. I ended up uninstalling YMML and use the default version in FYX AU. By the way do not have Vector activated if you are flying in FTX AU SP4. If you are just flying in AU using FTX Global as your base textures the you can use Vector enabled.

OK, many thanks, I will take your recommendations on board.

The upcoming YMML V3 will feature a HD ground polygon for the entire air side of the airport that has crisp textures and lines, plus will add in Terminal 4, the new car park/transit hub and the new control tower. There will be an opportunity for owners of V2 to upgrade to V3 for AU$9.99

• 1 month later...

There is a fix to this, I saw the problem in P3D and it's a setting issue.  Set your texture size to 7cm.

That's OPTIONS > SETTINGS..

SCENERY in DISPLAY..

Texture Resolution - 7cm

This gave me the following result, hope this helps you!

Untitled.jpg

Archived