KTEX Telluride (4K)

Rob Ainscough

Mixed it up a little with various aircraft, time, and seasons ... wonderful scenery from the Orbx crew.

Got some excessive compression for night time footage (cast a little pink in the snow), the unfortunate side effects of nVidia ShadowPlay's compression (time for a dedicate video capture PC I guess).

Cheers, Rob.

Rob, epic flying to say the least. Enjoyed the mix of seasons and cool that how KTEX scenery objects change along with it.   Always enjoy watching your flights and very nice inverted flying there. 

Now, the the only thing I've missed is some reverse thrust action after landing!  

Yeah, I didn't have my GoFlight gear (GIT) running, so no quick access to reverse thrust ... but there is an animation issue with Instant Replay, some animations don't operate under Instant Replay.  I don't use FSRecorder (keep hoping someone will update it for P3D or get it integrated into EzDok - which I would use if that were the case).

Cheers, Rob.

4 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Hey Scott, 

"I think" Robert was talking about the PMDG 737.  But yes that is the new CJ2.

Cheers, Rob.

Absolutely correct Rob. Few years  back I few for a VA called " The Flying Tigers Group " which is s very fine group of heavy metal pilots. My videos there, I always tried to get that reverse action and that wonderful sound that came along with it. Seeing that PMDG sure brought back some fond momiries of those times. 

Archived