Mont Saint Michel

Louisxvi

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've installed the new Ftx Central, fine !

Si I flew from Ouessant to England and Scotland,  (Everything OK). Now, I returned over Alderney and went to Mont Saint Michel. I did not fly there since a while and ignored this bug. But Sylvain, i only have the misplaced mount, there's nothing at the right place. Are you sure ?

I just took a ride  from Dinan to around the Mount St Michel, and yes Louis  every 6 hours it's an island .  Did not go there ( in real life) since my honeymoon, and was pleasantly surprised to see  a good  reproduction in FSX of  the monument. Not  so sure  if this is misplaced , I flew practically blind  and found it immediately. Despite hearing that FTX  did  not cover Northern France , ORBX  Global seem to have done  good job with  of the country side and perhaps  even the Mount St Michel!

Cheers

Charles 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2016 at 6:14 PM, Daveebee46 said:

Hi ,I have the pleasure to live in Bretagne,which is not too far from Mont Saint Michel, it is a magnificent sight to see. The 2016 Tour de France is starting from there, a spectacular location.

Wow, fantastic news.  I was lucky to spend a day there last September.  What an amazing place.  Would love to see a FTX rendition of the island.

Using P3d3 and Vector I have Le Mont Saint Michel exactly where it should be. There is a third Island between Mont Saint Michel and the Island of Tombelaine though, which is not there in real life I think.

• 1 month later...