No airports in FTX Central

newtie2

Hi all-

I've recently installed Global and Landclass. Those show up in FTX Central just fine.

I've added KSTS and KTVL which installed fine, but they don't show up in FTX Central where I think you can adjust objects, vegetation etc.

I don't want to add more airports until I get this sorted.

Thanks,

Mark

14 hours ago, newtie2 said:

No NA list to select from....

Your KTVL and KSTS airports are expecting the Northern California terrain region to be installed.  

Installing NCA should add North America to your FTX Central listings.

The European, Australian, North American, and New Zealand airports, listed on the Orbx product page, are designed to be installed over the terrain region that they are located in.  The required terrain region for each airport is listed in the compatibility section of its product page.  The FSS also lists the required region at the top of the description section of each airport.

The ftx global airports (like AYPY or KCGX) are designed to be installed over FTX Global Base

2 minutes ago, h3pilot said:

Your KTVL and KSTS airports are expecting the Northern California terrain region to be installed.  

Installing NCA should add North America to your FTX Central listings.

The European, Australian, North American, and New Zealand airports, listed on the Orbx product page, are designed to be installed over the terrain region that they are located in.  The required terrain region for each airport is listed in the compatibility section of its product page.  The FSS also lists the required region at the top of the description section of each airport.

The ftx global airports (like AYPY or KCGX) are designed to be installed over FTX Global Base

Good advice, Matt.  Don't know if the OP had NA region installed or not.

Hi all,

If you don't have one of the pre-requisite regions installed, any airports that would normally be found in that region will actually be in settings - uncategorised.

For example, if you have installed AYPY and you don't have FTX Global, you'll find AYPY in the uncategorised list.

Hi Mark,

In the uncategorised list, are the "configure" buttons on the right visible?

SlfFV7H.jpg

If they not visible, try clicking the "resync Orbx products" button. You can find this under settings -> troubleshooting in FTX Central v2. After that, restart FTX Central v2 and you should see the "configure" buttons there.

Archived