Cushman medows not installing... OrbxFTXKCMW115 corrupt

dfloth

Greetings all,

After multiple downloads from Global CDN 2 server I need to report OrbxFTXKCMW115.2 of  OrbxFTXKCMW115 is corrupt and preventing Cushman Medows from installing. Have not tried other severs due to long download times.

Please advise.

D-Man

!   F:\Users\Ron\FS add-ons\ORBX Scenery\PNW\Cushman Meadows\OrbxFTXNAKCMW115.zip: CRC failed in OrbxFTXKCMW115.2. The file is corrupt

I have tried several servers. Normally I simply download via Firefox and have never had a problem. After quite a few attempts I tried GetRight...Same result. 

Yesterday I downloaded this from three different servers: Australia, Cloud and UK using two different computers and the .2 file would not copy out of the .zip file. I tried extracting on three different computers, same problem.

Read this post this morning, tried the CND3 server, worked first time.

Thanks guys,

Chris.

On 20/02/2016 at 4:46 PM, Ron Attwood said:

CND3 Works! Even with browser cache loaded to the gunwales. :rolleyes: The CND global servers were the only ones I didn't try. I was getting to the point where the thing I wanted most in life was Cushman Meadows!  :D

I know this crazy feeling. An airport I hardly ever visit and suddenly I can think of any thing else!!!

I have tried all the down load links appart from CND3, will have to try it..

• 2 years later...

Cushman Medows is working great except .... when I try and file a PIRP I get an error saying:

"ERROR: Block Time is outside acceptable limits .....

This flight has not been logged."

Departure = -
Arrival = KHQM - Bowerman
Distance = 6748.09
Estimated Time Enroute = 39.69
Block Time (This Pirep) = 0.33
Time Difference = -39.36

Somehow FS Flight Tracker for FSX does not recognize KCMW in it's proper location. I'm only 39 hours short on my flight time. Flight time from Cushman to Bowerman is only about 30 minutes and 45 miles not 6750 and 40 hours. Any ideas as to how to adjust this cowinkydink with Cushman Medows? Sam problem with Bear Gulch as well.

Archived