Anyone interested in a virtual airline that focus on mostly Orbx regions?

z06z33

I'm starting a new VA we will be operating mainly on the west coast of the US for the time being but plan to expand globally. The VA uses only GA and business aircraft and will have routes to every Orbx airport in the US.

Would anyone be interested in this kinda VA and helping me get it off the ground? I need pilots and management.

Thanks

David

http://cascadiaaviation.enjin.com/

3 hours ago, BamaKevin said:

Also will it be vatsim only or vafs5 or acars?

I don't fly on vatsim very much so I'm not sure how to set that up but if you can tell me how, Ill be happy to add it. Also what part of AL you from, I from near Huntsville

Hey guys the VA is open, Im currently building the route network right now I'm at 50 (gonna try to get it to over 250 by the end of the week) but will be adding more over the coming days. Right now the Fleet has just a few to choose from but VAFS will allow you to fly whatever you like inside the sim itself so If you want to fly a Lear on a C90 route or a Baron on a Beech Duke route feel free to just as long as its of comparable size.

Well you beat me!

Actually I've taken a different direction anyway. I'm writing my own rules for a more realistic FSEconomy type "game."

Anyway. I see you have about every plane there except the Cessna 207, my favorite of course.

I'll definitely be watching/joining.  I just don't have the programming skills.

http://brisomaviation.wordpress.com

I'm interested. I've been sitting on the VA fence for years, joined VATSIM, and only listened in. Never seem to get a time slot that suits my time zone here in Australia. So I will sign up an see how it goes.

Cheers Anton. (via Tapatalk)

I think I got everything working now after getting FSUPIC installed. Will do first flight early AM tomorrow pacific time.

First VA for me by the way.

Have not looked at the route list yet but I hope to see all of the Orbx NA Region areas from Socal all the way up into Alaska and the Rocky Mountains.

20 minutes ago, RHaas said:

I think I got everything working now after getting FSUPIC installed. Will do first flight early AM tomorrow pacific time.

First VA for me by the way.

Have not looked at the route list yet but I hope to see all of the Orbx NA Region areas from Socal all the way up into Alaska and the Rocky Mountains.

Right now we are limited in routes as I have to think them up add them all. If you or anyone else can think of some routes please PM me them and I'll add them.

5 hours ago, neucoas said:

I'm in!

I'd be great that some flights were in a region only (on CRM), no trans-regionals (PNW->NCA, etc), for the ones that not own all the regions.

Sorry for my bad vocabulary

I agree and I'm building a route network that will basicly allow you to hop around a region without ever having to come back to the hub unless you want to. The issue is beyond the payware I'm not sure which airports are where unless they are major ones like Las Vegas and such because I live on the eastern part of the US. If anyone is  familiar with the west coast of the US and Canada and the smaller airports there besides the Orbx payware ones(I have routes to most of those already) Please let me know and I'll make you Route Manger of the VA

1 minute ago, z06z33 said:

I agree and I'm building a route network that will basicly allow you to hop around a region without ever having to come back to the hub unless you want to. The issue is beyond the payware I'm not sure which airports are where unless they are major ones like Las Vegas and such because I live on the eastern part of the US. If anyone is  familiar with the west coast of the US and Canada and the smaller airports there besides the Orbx payware ones(I have routes to most of those already) Please let me know and I'll make you Route Manger of the VA

Well, sorry if i did not understand the request, but somes comes to my mind that 'd be great to have routes to, and don't are done by ORBX (yet? :ph34r:

L35 Big Bear City

APV Apple Valley

3U2 Johnson Creek

Idaho Falls

KBOI - KSUN

:)

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

I know this is an old posting, but I am interested in an ORBx scenery VA and I checked this out. But the website dosnt seem to be operating very well and prevents me from seeing any of the VA information.

Is this VA still in operation?

Does anyone know of an operating VA in the Western USA regions (ORBx FTX scenery areas) for primarily small GA and Bush flying?

Cheers

Lance.

On 4/4/2017 at 10:33 PM, Lance Arnold said:

Hi Guys,

I know this is an old posting, but I am interested in an ORBx scenery VA and I checked this out. But the website dosnt seem to be operating very well and prevents me from seeing any of the VA information.

Is this VA still in operation?

Does anyone know of an operating VA in the Western USA regions (ORBx FTX scenery areas) for primarily small GA and Bush flying?

Cheers

Lance.

This VA did not last too long. Owner was not very active and it quickly died. But it was a great idea.

If you browse VAFS You can find one that is active

http://www.vafinancials.com/v5/profiles.php

Archived