SAK - Missing objects on P3D v3

Sam2299

FTX_SAK Order Number 209550

I'm running P3D v2.5 with all Orbx stuff with no problem.

Lately I installed P3D v3.1 and again installed all Orbx (p3d v3) stuff, using Triple Installers.

Both v2.5 and v3.1 have the same setting.

Flying over SAK - Carcross airport and SPB (CEB7), there are many missing objects relative to P3D v 2.5 (see screenshots below)

Kindly advise.

Thanks. Sam

P3D_v2.5.jpg

P3D_v3.1.jpg

Though I'm not the O.P., I took a look at my own install. 554 files (total 6,351Kb) for both 2.5 and 3.1. They look identical to me.

I went into P3D2.5 and got exactly what pic#1 depicts ... plus I also appear to have duck sounds (?!!!) ... which I certainly don't have in P3Dv3.1.

Is there another SAK airport with a lot of Objectflow I could try to see if the problem occurs across the board in SAK? I'm wondering what else I could be missing!

Adam.

You clever person! That fixed it for me! :D:lol:B)

On another note (and I won't derail this topic): whilst checking this SAK problem out, I went through the steps of checking all my LIBS/ObjectFlows were OK for all my 3 sims - and got some weird behaviour from FTX Central. Posted here:

Adam.

Ok, after looking at the xml file it is apparent that it is season and time controlled.  Set on Summer all is there and working!  Thanks for the info and to those who have had the issue check and see the season you are set to. Summer has it all !

5 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Try this, go to the ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery folder and rename these xml files:

CFA4_ObjectFlow_SAK.xml to CFA4_ObjectFlow.xml

PAGY_ObjectFlow_SAK.xml to PAGY_ObjectFlow.xml

Changes have made as per ED recommendations and Issue Resolved.

Thanks much

Sam

Hi Sam,

On my PC PAGY it is not available in the AEC tool.

As you may know, not all airfields are listed in the AEC tool. Only those that Vector did some adjustment.

In the case of PAGY, no adjustment was made. So nothing to enable it or disable it in the AEC Tool.

See a screenshot:

Pagyspring2016-1-14_16-19-11-494.jpg

Cheers,

Voyager

On 1/14/2016 at 0:50 AM, Sam2299 said:

FTX_SAK Order Number 209550

I'm running P3D v2.5 with all Orbx stuff with no problem.

Lately I installed P3D v3.1 and again installed all Orbx (p3d v3) stuff, using Triple Installers.

Both v2.5 and v3.1 have the same setting.

Flying over SAK - Carcross airport and SPB (CEB7), there are many missing objects relative to P3D v 2.5 (see screenshots below)

Kindly advise.

Thanks. Sam

P3D_v2.5.jpg

P3D_v3.1.jpg

I'm flying FSX and I am also missing the same objects.

Archived