Recent flights

VH-KDK

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

Nice shots! Some interesting aircraft ...

Voyager

Thanks Voyager.

1 hour ago, merlinux said:

WOW Awesome pics :)

The reef in pic 2 is just pure beauty. Where is this scenery?

Thank you Merlinux. The scenery is Tonga Domestic Ha'apai Island. Not too sure where exactly as I was circling around trying to get the AP to work!  The other 2 islands in view are FTX Global Islands. I have been buying the Paciific Islands Airports from Pacific Island Sim as they have a sale that ends today. I am  building a network of destinations from Australia to Japan. Many of the airports will take big jets as well as having great island scenery to explore. Why did I buy only one ORBX airport in the recent sale? I have all of the others! 

1 hour ago, olderndirt said:

Great stuff.  Out of curiosity - am I looking at the Eagle River Valley northeast of Anchorage in #6?  How's the Shorts Skyvan?

Totally correct, I had just left Birchwood and heading towards Anchorage. The Skyvan is a ripper as are the SH.330 and 360 that come with it.

1 hour ago, dolf8857 said:

Lovely shots VH!

Cheers Dolf.

51 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine collection of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

42 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

great collection of birds and scenery !!

Cheers

Bluebear

Thank you Bluebear.

Many thanks for your great comments and interest.

2 hours ago, RJ said:

Really great selection of aircraft and shots my friend! :)

Cheers RJ

1 hour ago, Airwolf said:

Good stuff

Where did you get the last aircraft.  Never seen that bird before?

Thanks Airwolf, it is the Shorts Skyvan from Virtualcol. The package also includes the SH.330 and SH.360 with a heap of liveries.

5 hours ago, Airwolf said:

That Skyvan is a very boxy plane.  Wow, never knew something like that existed.  How are the systems in that plane.  Looks perfect those short hops in FTX regions

A very practical aircraft, I saw a few when I lived in England.

Here is a link to some info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_SC.7_Skyvan

It is a great plane I enjoy flying it. The AP works fine along with the GPS. Have not tried anything else yet.

It will fly nearly 700 miles but of course in FS it can fly all day if you want.B)

I would thoroughly recommend it but remember it is Virtualcol and not A2A. I do get a bit narked when reviewers pan Virtualcol stuff expecting a high class product for little cost. IMHO 3 planes and a heap of liveries it is great VFM.:D

Archived