My First Look and Preview of Meigs Field

Jordan King

How nostalgic is this?!! Watching this video was like being transported back in time to when we stayed around the Chicago area and tried to fly all sorts of large aircraft off Meigs! Well done to the developers. The last time I flew around Meigs in FS was when all the clouds were square blocks!!!

Kev

I think I'll have to have a copy too.

My very first introduction to Flight Sim.  I still have a couple of Apple 2E's in the shed and an original copy of the 5.25" floppy from Sub-Logic, the 2 books and the box !

Boy, have we progressed.

I think I'll have to have a copy too.

My very first introduction to Flight Sim.  I still have a couple of Apple 2E's in the shed and an original copy of the 5.25" floppy from Sub-Logic, the 2 books and the box !

Boy, have we progressed.

And just to think, our current sims are based on something nearly 10 years old still! Cant wait to see what next year holds for us with the new Aerofly, DCS, and DTG Flight Sim

I certainly can't imagine that JV would support six different platforms, the line will have to be drawn somewhere.   :blink:

Of course, I am just saying the sim options we will have in general. Wouldn't expect ORBX to support all simultaneously or at all for some such as DCS and Aerofly which doesn't allow scenery development at all. 

Archived