KEKA Murray Field in P3Dv2.5

Finally my base at the Humboldt Bay in FTX high resolution.

On my very first flight in NCA the upgraded airport managed to confuse the hell out of me with the ambient sound of quacking ducks. I looked everywhere in my room for the source of that strange sound until I realized it came out of my loudspeakers (4+1) and were part of the scenery. :D

I agree the Eucalyptus trees along Hwy 101 are very important for this scenery. I used to drive from Eureka to Arcata daily and the trees are critical in my minds eye. Hope they can be added. Not that would stop me from purchasing it. Cheers! 

Looks awesome. Another great looking Northern California airstrip. That part of NCA can be absolutely horrendous at night, dawn and dusk. The fog that rolls in while running Active Sky Next is very challenging and half the time you have to divert further inland to find a suitable airport with minimal visibility. Can't wait. :)

Hope the ducks don't move out.  And to all of you FSEconomy pilots, stop on by anytime! ;)

My first FSEconomy aircraft purchase was parked at KEKA last November - J-3 Piper Cub N10842. Haven't flown it. It's still there. Repaint is ready though...

21405392226_9e01c90c32_b.jpg

I planned to fly it to Redding and use that airport as my (unofficial) FBO. Not anymore!!!. Great excuse to get back in to FSE  ;D

Any Big Foot Hunters need a lift?

Archived