32" BenQ 2560x1440 monitor WOW!

Mikelab6

Hi all,

I've just got the 32"  2560x1440 monitor from BenQ (BL3200PT), upgrading from a 22" Samsung (1920x1050). The immersion is unbelivable and the details of the VC and Orbx sceneny are just amazing. Wow !

The dot pitch of a 1440p at 32" is just perfect. It's about the same dot pitch as a 24" at 1200p.  Fonts size are not too small as for a 27" at 1440p, so its easier to read web pages and file names on desktop.

I was wondering if my old i5-750 CPU and GTX-470 were able to maintain a good FPS, and yes. The FPS still good around 30 with NGX at KJAC with region enabled & ASN. Just wow !

Don't forget, your monitor is the part of your setup you are looking at, all flight long, so have a nice one, you won't regret it.

The virtual cockpit is now so crisp and bigger than before, its help to see all gauges details, and add a wider VC view. I am very happy now, its a new sim.....

OK, Enough said,  now I will go back flying....so much fun... :)

I have a 27" BenQ and have been using it for two years and it is the best monitor I've ever owned.

Totally trouble free.

Some things about NewEgg reports I think you have to consider are :

1. Not everybody that buys products submits ratings.

2. Those that do rate generally tend to be picky.

So, to me bad ratings tend to represent minority opinion and, while generally interesting, are not conclusive.

Nothing is perfect except Orbx.

Hi all,

I've just got the 32"  2560x1440 monitor from BenQ (BL3200PT), upgrading from a 22" Samsung (1920x1050). The immersion is unbelivable and the details of the VC and Orbx sceneny are just amazing. Wow !

The dot pitch of a 1440p at 32" is just perfect. It's about the same dot pitch as a 24" at 1200p.  Fonts size are not too small as for a 27" at 1440p, so its easier to read web pages and file names on desktop.

I was wondering if my old i5-750 CPU and GTX-470 were able to maintain a good FPS, and yes. The FPS still good around 30 with NGX at KJAC with region enabled & ASN. Just wow !

Don't forget, your monitor is the part of your setup you are looking at, all flight long, so have a nice one, you won't regret it.

The virtual cockpit is now so crisp and bigger than before, its help to see all gauges details, and add a wider VC view. I am very happy now, its a new sim.....

Had mine for nearly a year now.

Hands down the best monitor I have had.

My previous was an HPZR30w and that took some beating I can tell you.....

Hi all,

Had mine for nearly a year now.

Hands down the best monitor I have had.

My previous was an HPZR30w and that took some beating I can tell you.....

• 4 weeks later...

I'm actually seriously considering the Acer predator x34 with g-sync

G-sync is fantastic....i`ve had the Asus Swift now for just over 1 year, it was the flagship release of g-sync monitors and was the best investment for FSX/P3d.. Highly recommend it.

Rick

I have paid a lot of money 9 years ago for my LG 32...

rig2.jpg

Something like 1200$ but never regretted. My actual setup is a bit different with 3 monitor now but the 32in is still my main one.

Colors have staid the same over the years.

I can't just go smaller now

Ben

Archived